PwC Employee Review

Temporary Contract

26 May 2014
I enjoyed working for PwC. I was trained in as a receptionist, I worked Monday to Friday nine to five. A typical day included answering and forwarding calls. Keeping an up to date record of staff whereabouts and upcoming meetings. Getting mail couriered and booking boardrooms for meetings. My managers were friendly and approachable but I found working in a quiet office environment to be quite boring and mundane.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Very quite office environment
9 April 2018
TAX AND LEGAL ANALYST, PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS (Former Employee) - Cork
An exciting and career driven place to work if you have a clear outline of the industry you wish to work in. career progression is clearly outlined and senior management are never too far away to provide advice. study leave is a major bonus for those wishing to pursue a chartered accounting profession.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, modern workplace
Cons
progression dependent on exams and not workplace proficiency
1 September 2017
Intern (Former Employee) - Cork
One of the best employers out there. People make the place. Amazing team and a great learning experience. The work - life balance is spot on. Even if you have to work sometimes over time all the extra hours can be transferred as free days. If the salary will be a little more competitive I would not find any fault with this company.
24 August 2017
Intern (Former Employee) - Cork
Friendly, hardworking staff.
Good location with city amenities within walking distance.

Good working environment with opportunities to progress.......