Really great place to work with many friendly, talented people. You'll learn a lot & you will work with many, many teams. QC has lots & lots of pillars - one team does this & another team does that - even though you could probably do both steps, it needs to be assigned to each team. Slows things down a lot. Not a very agile IT department from that point of view.
• My typical day involves insuring things run smoothly and helping others.
• I learned always to constantly improve processes.
• Manage risks, scope, budget, schedule, quality, staff, vendors, external experts, procurement and project Integration.
• I enjoy working with others and helping manage goals with team.
• Having to fix undocumented systems/processes.
• Learning and moving with the times. Life is great :-)