Qualtrics

Qualtrics Employee Reviews

The research services team was a fantastic team to work for. Everyone was so willing to help and work together. Fun environment to work in, free open bar on Thurs and Fridays. Great team nights out. Very approachable managers.
Make sure you understand the leveling system and how promotions work before you accept an offer. Besides that, it's a great place with great benefits, culture and impact. If you want a slow paces job, this is not the place for you.
Qualtrics is an amazing company in the sense that they offer a unique, best in class product in a market that is still developing. The level of innovation the solution provides research and experience professionals is unmatched. Growth is tremendous, however less than 50 percent of reps hit quota, and SDR support for AE's is minimal, which leads to a heavy emphasis on prospecting while also balancing pipeline and a very complicated, and lengthy sales cycle. Everything that is needed requires a ticket. Tickets all have SLAs of a business day or two. The people are great, for the most part. But management is relatively new and still earning the ins and outs of Qualtrics, which is a BEAST to fully understand and effectively communicate to customers at the price point it is offered.
There are a lot of good perks to the job. Catered food three times a week, lots of snacks, fun workplace environment. It is an open office environment and dog friendly place.
Qualtrics cares deeply that their employees are happy and performing well. Focused on their customer, brand, product, and employee experiences. Great company culture and they feed employees 3x a week
Started here out of college and it was a great way to jump onto a better trajectory than I would have without it. I do think that the company relies on its principle of "scrappiness" a bit too much by not actually procuring the right technology, headcount, or general resources to help it feel like a real business rather than just a startup. Also, I'm constantly feeling like I'm drowning with so much work and not many others on my team to help lighten the load.
Unrealistic quota. When less than 50% is achieving, time to reassess targets. Need to allow for more work/life balance and opportunity to work remotely.
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Qualtrics and it set me up for success elsewhere. Some of the hype is real. A few great benefits. But it's not a long-haul career for the vast majority of employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Ambiente de trabalho simplesmente demais. Pessoal envolvido com alta energia positiva.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qualtrics?
At Qualtrics, I was able to learn great skills in data science. My supervisor was awesome in guiding the team. We were focused on the goals of our project. The only downside is that I was not able to come back to Qualtrics to further advance my career despite having done an excellent job for the supervisor and the company. My end product made a minor impact for data science at Qualtrics.
At Qualtrics you deal with a lot of ambiguity and constant change. If you thrive in this environment then you will do very well. You will be stretched and challenged above what you may think you are capable of but will have a great support system behind you.
Good company. Qualtrics is a good place to work. Great potential for your career and a fast moving environment. It is a start up so you will need to "roll your sleeves up".
The company is great but the location of the company HQ isn't ideal. The culture could use some improving and isn't all it's cracked up to be. I think being an the non-HQ office could be different.
They really do take their core beliefs (TACOS) into consideration and want to make you feel a part of the Qualtrics family. They are a really great company to learn necessary skills and to advance your career but do have some things to work out... but what company doesn't?
The work environment and the management was top of the line. Tons a perks and bonuses to make the job enjoyable and less stressful! I would recommend this job!
The engineering teams work very closely together, and collaboration is a breeze. All team members treat each other with respect and work together with the aim of getting things done.
Pros
Free lunch, great office
Pros:
Great benefits and flexible schedule. Qualtrics has a beautiful office with many employee perks like catered food, gym, child playroom, snacks, etc. They also host amazing events.

Cons:

Do not join the EX team! Bad leadership, vision, and metrics. Even though we use our own survey technology to gather employee feedback, upper management didn't make the necessary changes to save a failing team. Our team was eventually diminished after they realized they messed up and screwed over all the account executives that joined the EX team in 2016-2017.
I was doing an on-campus internship for Qualtrics and therefore I can't really speak for them. The HQ was super fun, young, and lively. The employees that we talked to seem to be very positive.
The future is bright there. I view the company as a car continuously wrecking but overall able to move forward.

If you're in a position outside of sales, great. If you're in sales, well, your career has already been determined for you. Your territory will define your succes. If you don't believe me, last quarter less than 25% of softwate reps hit their quota
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Great place, just make sure you can do the job, and you'll love it! Great people and benefits. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! Seriously.
It was inspiring to intern at Qualtrics, I really enjoyed my time there! I loved how much autonomy I was given to do my job and to try to improve the processes involved. I felt I was given real ownership over my responsibilities.

There are great benefits to working at Qualtrics, foremost the people that the company hires. The quality of my coworkers was incredible.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, open floor plan, approachable management, intelligent coworkers, dogs allowed at work
Cons
Growing pains, ill-defined career paths