Queen of Clean Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Galway11 November 2019
Really relaxed atmosphere to work in. If you do your work you’ll get on just fine. Management are all friendly. The pay is decent and there’s never an issue with booking a day off.
All in all great !
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Galway30 October 2019
The company and the staff are all where so nice and helpful, just shifts were unpredictable sometimes , times and dates but all in all amazing experience, great company !
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Galway7 June 2019
Well it was a very good company unfortunately I had to leave to continue with my studies the owner her self is a great person she understands and appreciates her employees the problem I face was with the supervisor
Cons
Reasonable
Great Employers, Great Experience, Sad to Leave
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Galway22 February 2019
I worked with the Queen of Clean cleaning offices and accommodation in Galway city for almost one year. I learnt so much about cleaning and how to do the best in the job. I was studying English when working here and they offered me hours that suited my school timetable. They always paid my wages perfectly and I advanced to €12.00 per hour after the training period. They really appreciate the hard the hard work that I did. I am now finished my study here and I am returning to Brazil. I am sad to leave such a good company and will miss my manager and my work friends.
Pros
Excellent Wages, Good Training
Cons
Hard Physical Work
Challenging and Friendly Workplace
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Galway15 January 2018
I've worked here for about 1 year. The company is very nice to work for and value their staff. Their clients also are very friendly... I got to work across different locations and found QoC to be very accommodating with family and study.

Start times can be early in the morning or late at night depending on the job you are assigned.

It's hard work, good job satisfaction and they have a high standard to meet but they don't like messers. The owner likes to get to know all her staff really well. They try to assign you work based near where you are and I have found them always accommodating and flexible. I always get paid on-time every week without question and never an issue with my pay. If I want to take holidays they are quite accommodating.

I feel valued and I know I can trust my boss, not something you always find with other employers.

The only downside I can think of (apart from the hard-work) is you may be working on your own.
Pros
Good job satisfaction, pay is always on time
Cons
You may be working on your own at times. It is hard-work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Queen of Clean Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Queen of Clean Services Ltd Reviews by Job Title