RBS Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,089 reviews
Good company to learn a lot about risk management
Risk Weighted Assets Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 February 2017
• extracting, transforming and adjusting data to correct for re-input into the RWA calculation
• analysing movements in portfolios, Basel metrics and resultant RWA effects and communicating key messages to Group Credit and wider audience
• management of risk model lifecycle including; development, testing, validation, implementation, maintenance & model risk frameworks
• improving MIS area and related reports using ETL tools
• assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying Microsoft, Oracle, database solutions
34 years was just too long
Lead Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 October 2016
I spent 34 years working for NWB/RBS. I had my up and I had my downs, overall I would say I had more downs than ups.

I started in Branch banking and worked my way up to Branch Manager and then switched to Project Management. I preferred the latter.
good environment
bank operational specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D4 September 2015
Very strong and supportive management with friendly team. Busy office with a loads of deatils, organisation skills needed. Helpfull and friendly manner.
Challenging and highly productive environment
Relationship Manager - RBS Capital Resolution (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland4 September 2015
Supportive management team to achieve overall strategic goals.

Frustrating level of administration burden but this was not to be expected given the new external regulatory requirements imposed on large banks. However this was not helped by under resourcing of support staff.
Cons
lack of advancement opportunities, as overall strategic goal is to achieve a wind down and ultimate exit from business area.
High Performer
Litigation (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, D10 April 2014
High Performer with dynamic ability to achieve and exceed targets - leader and forward thinker and team player.