RBS Employee Review

RBS is a great place to work in term of work life balance.

10 February 2020
I enjoy working with RBS, I was opportuned to work with different people with different skills. The company also spend alot on training and development, second to none I must say.
However the only con I have is growth. People dont want to leave and so it is difficult for career growth and prospects.
8 May 2019
There is never a typical day within the PMO team. Every day is different and often full on which is why we need to be prepared to deal with anything that is required of us. As a team we help the project teams understand systems, create and update pages in SharePoint to ensure the project teams have clear and concise information at their fingertips and all in one central location. MI reporting to senior management and stakeholders is updated on a regular basis to ensure it is available as and when requested. There really is never a dull moment in the PMO.
19 February 2018
Large global organisation. Professional. They treat employees well and are making genuine effort to right some wrongs for customers and society.
Plenty of opportunities in many areas. Training and development is supported. Skills Aare highly transferable.
Pros
Training
Cons
Poor reputation in general society
17 February 2017
• extracting, transforming and adjusting data to correct for re-input into the RWA calculation
• analysing movements in portfolios, Basel metrics and resultant RWA effects and communicating key messages to Group Credit and wider audience

• management of risk model lifecycle including; development, testing, validation, implementation, maintenance & model risk frameworks

• improving MIS area and related reports using ETL tools

• assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying Microsoft, Oracle, database solutions
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBS. Our community is ready to answer.
1K