Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland67 reviews
It was a real experience for me. Ataf absolutely lovely, calm and open-minded.
Yes you can is the best thing that life should teach you in a point,,, well, that workplace gave me a great lesson
Not a bad hotel to work for if you are capable of fast paced work and have good time management skills. Also being organised would really help for this job
Pros
Hotel food provided for breaks
Cons
Can be tiring work
The people are nice, stressful job but enjoyable most days. My problem is that they don't pay well. My pay is really bad for the Management role l'm in. And i know other Manager's dont get much more.
I was happy with interview and procedure of hiring. Now I am very happy with working here such I have a great teammates who are very proactive and helpful as colleagues who are making working time great.
Our management is the key for this beautiful environment.
Happy to be part of management team, Great relations with all Staff, Learned a lot about Hospitality, how to managed departament, I'm looking now for new chalanges, would like to work in IT/Manufactural sector,
Not good management. Lots of complaints but nothing ever changes.

People working there are not happy but some feel they can't find anything else.

Free food and some days can be good.. that's about it.

minimum wages and staff and colleagues don't work as a team.. lots of immature behaviour.

I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.. if they have half a brain, there's plenty of other jobs around.
The Radisson Hotel group is a great company to work for. Have worked in different hotels within the company from being a commis to becoming an executive chef, there are great opportunities for the right people.
i had a great time doing my work experience in this establishment, i was working alongside my friends from my college, we had our teacher there to help us
Pros
free lunch, tea, coffee and hot chocolate available
Cons
Empresa boa para aqueles que estão iniciando no mercado de trabalho, porem o salário nao e tao compatível com o que voce acaba fazendo (na sua função).
Leisure centre is understaffed . And wages is very poor it took 2 pay rises to get to 11euro poor hour . Breaks are rarely covered . Free food and coffee is a good perk tho.
Very bad experience from head chef garry .I had experience work place bullying from my head chef...................... .The kitchen was not organized in proper way to serve the customers.
Loved the people I work with. Benefits getting better. Work is seasonal though depends on which dept you work in. Everyday is a new day. Learned how to be adaptable, resolve problems quickly and how to provide excellent customer service.
Very fast and busy environment. Good training provided. Big turnover in staff due to high amount of hours required to work. Friendly comradery between staff. Enjoyable experience overall.
Working at the Radisson hotel was a great experience for me working with alot of people from different nationalities and the different guests i mate there everyday
I felt very fortunate to work here as I gained valuable experience by working in different areas in the hotel and by getting to work with many guests at different events.
I work nearly 2 years not really that happy with the system but is a job .
nearly 2 years I work for Radisson and I asked for a pay rise and nothing so far .
Pros
30 minutes and sometimes we work through our break to finish our jobs
Cons
sometimes
The work load was far to much.
We worked on a credit basis. The job was stressful and physically hard.

No benefits.

10 people left before I took the job as the new system was physically tough and tiring.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
The time given to complete the work was too little
I felt that I was a replaceable as there was no care for workers. Free lunches at the canteen were a perk and free parking at the hotel car park was an advantage.
Some managers and staff dont appreciate what you do at times
Meet alot of famous people from Ireland

Learned communication skills

Workplace culture is great
Pros
Hotels worldwide
Cons
Pay for lunch
5 Stars Hotel with a high demand of services. Helping Chefs, attending to Managers, organizing stock and keeping all the stations of work clean and tidy.
The Radisson is fun to work because you meet people from different backgrounds. You get free lunches. The events are organised so there is never any confusion when working there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Blu Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.