Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews
Not a bad hotel to work for if you are capable of fast paced work and have good time management skills. Also being organised would really help for this job
Pros
Hotel food provided for breaks
Cons
Can be tiring work
my position was a linen porter and i very much enjoyed my time , is a very physical and demanding positions , the customer interaction was important and i very much enjoyed interacting with guests .i learnt a lot about working in the industry and gained a lot of experience.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
tiring
a good team, training, helpful people advancement The truth is that it was very much a requirement. But all in all, I loved working there. Pregnant Heaven because I paused, and then he quit on mutual agreement.
I was working on every position in housekeeping. Mostly i was working as housekeeping assistant and i was cleaning rooms. There was 16 rooms daily. It was my first work on this position and i gain lot of experience. There was always familiar atmosphere and peaceful cooperation with supervisors and manager. Hardest part of this work was keep very high standards of radisson blu. Atmosphere at work causes that every worker is working hard to help keep good opinion about hotel.
It was a very hard work, we had to work so fast, have an eye for details, be quick, clean the room on 5 minutes