Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,422 reviews
Awful management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kildare23 June 2018
The staff are treated very badly.
The management are only focused on making profit and have no regard for the well being of their workers.
They make empty promises of future progression in the company but in reality, you'll just be left folding polo's for 8 hours a day with absolutely no support or encouragement from the so called management.
Fantastic training and progression plan for all stall
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin11 September 2017
Amazing company to work for enjoy everyday at work , get sent to London frequently for training and conferences with other employees from the uk and Ireland.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Shift work
its an alright place to work if you like retail
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare15 June 2017
If your intrested in retail then this is a place to go! there alll about making money thought! personally i didnt like it but thats because i didnt get on with the manager
Cons
they take advantage of you
very good workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare28 March 2017
really helpful ibn giving me experiance as how the retail job works
stafff are very friendly
managers are very helpull
made aloty of new friends while wroking in this shop
Pros
a lot of resturants around
Cons
on feet all day
Environnemet de travail agréable
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Kildare22 February 2017
Nice place to work in. Good management and good staff to work with.
Productive and busy environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village Chic Outlet Centre16 January 2013
A typical day at ralph lauren is recovering the store early in the morning, replenish as much stock onto the floor before opening, once doors are open check your tasks for the day and your lunch and help any customers that enter the store.
When the store wasn't busy with customers, new stock was placed on the floor, we had a delivery everyday due to a high number of customer conversions.
I had to learn to do each job efficiently under a time constraint whilst serving customers and maintaining tidiness of my department. It was a challange starting off.
My co-workers were amazing, they were friendly and helped me with my training in the beginning. They became good friends during my time there.
The hardest part of the job was balancing all my tasks, within two weeks this was not a problem as I was always on the move. E.g. runner, fitting room, replenishing stock, placing new stock, mark downs and serving customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers and having a good relationship with everyone in the store. I laughed everyday which is something that got you through on the long days.
Pros
nice canteen for lunch, friends & family discount
Cons
late nights, late notice of weekly hours