Rathwood

Rathwood Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
I worked there for of work experience. First I was in the storage room unpacking new stock and labelling every product then eventually stacking them on shelves. I was a waitress in the restaurant and cleaned tables and dishes in the back. I hoovered and cleaned the entire store and washed windows. I learned how to be quick at the tasks I was given and also to put the customer first. The management was very helpful. The hardest part of the job was I was in a different part of the store every few days but it got a lot easier as the days went on. I enjoyed being productive all the time and being motivated to keep pushing myself to get the tasks done.
Pros
I was always motivated by other workers
Cons
Different areas every few days
Very fun place to work. Staff are extremely friendly and the workplace had a family feel to it. Management was fair and very clear on the work they wanted done.
Rathwood is a really productive place to work in I help out in the kitchen with food and serving customers to make there time in rathwood as good as possible
I really enjoyed working at Rathwood as part of the christmas staff, great experience and achieved a lot of new knowledge from the job.
Pros
Happy environment
Cons
No breaks