Red Cow Moran Hotel

Red Cow Moran Hotel Employee Reviews

found the work fast past
fast past job client contact good it was a large complex and had many areas of attention. daily checks in hotel bedroom wings and kitchens
enjoyable job
Working
Your hard work is not appreciated so really.There is no encouraging employees to progress within the company.The rate of of pay is ridiculous for the amount of work that is done.
Bar Supervisor
Not a good experience
Stressful work place

Institutionalised people

bad in changing the rhythm

bad atmosphere

wrong place

not good hours to work

not what I was looking for at the time
Nice Management
I can say I have a nice and approachble manager, she is always open in case any employee need to talk to her, nice supervisors, in the way they will try to help you always, even sometimes we are under pressure.
Fast paced work invirement
Good place to work with good colleagues. Fast paced working with shift work. Mix of guests and business with multiple functions rooms and excellent restaurants
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Mixed shifts with split days off
Friendly bar staff, long shifts and reasonable break Times, very obliging to show you how things are done and help you out when you may run into trouble
Great location but very long hours
I work shifts so it could be a 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm shift. A typical day starting at 7am, getting pass over from the night Manager, liaising with relevant teams for actions to be taken during the day, checking out guest, informing guest of any touristy things they may wish to do, cashing up and preparing pass over for the late shift. I would also do rosters for the front office team and manage monthly accounts. Over the years working in the hospitality sector I have learned although it is hard work, it is also very rewarding, I have always got on well with staff and management, as I think it is very important to do so. The hardest part of my job is the long hours, in this industry you cannot leave a busy desk and could work up to 10 or more extra hours a week. The most enjoyable part of my job is our guest, I get great satisfaction dealing with the public and making sure they are having a good time in Dublin and also for our corporate clients who would stay weekly, making sure they feel like their right at home.
Pros
location
busy hotel
busy family run hotel with lots of things going on. learned how to work with a big team and many different departments. made many new friends
Pros
close to home
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Cow Moran Hotel?
Friendly Staff
Great staff here, very friendly and outgoing, customer satisfaction and excellent customer service is key in every department.
Pros
Free uniforms & Lunches
Cons
Long hours, little appreciation for staff, no job security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Cow Moran Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9