Red Feather

Red Feather Employee Reviews

Good opportunity

Good opportunities have arisen from this location and under different chef's. Tight quarters and a shared kitchen space with a sister restaurant can be chaotic, but there are usually passionate dishes coming out of the Red Feather side.

Good tips, gross co-workers

Pros:-food is amazing -dedication to good service is palpable -customers are nice/in a good area-parkingCons:-clique-y culture that seems immature given the average age of the serving staff-there is no HR-they promote a culture of racist/sexist/ableist jokes, at the expense of new talent-management does not respect the needs of servers' schedules

Excellent place!

I learn something new daily, management is encouraging, and my coworkers are all knowledgeable and fun to be around day in and day out. I highly recommend people drop off a resume.

Great fast paced work environment with team driven employees

Working at Red Feather was a fantastic experience. The owners and management were great and the staff is one of the best I’ve ever worked with. Teamwork is second to none and everybody pulls their own weight or they don’t cut it.

Pros

Daily family meal, wine training, awesome team.

Cons

Working brunch

Its a great job, lots of fun, but an acquired taste.

On top of being the Assistant Aquatics Director I essentially worked everything from vehicle recovery to shooting sports. If your a welder and their building rifle ranges you will have many late nights. but the people a re great and the experiences you get out of the job is worth more than what their paying you.

Fun, nice, energetic

Its a great place to work , everyone is very nice and polite. It's only open during pm hours. It's a smaller privately owned restaurant. I like working there and I really like the people I work with. The food is amazing, everything is made in house or bought from local farms.

Pros

"Family meals" free meals before every shift

Cons

No breaks, always work weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Feather. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Red Feather
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?