Regatta

Regatta Employee Reviews

Nice company know how to fold clothes.always smile when you are in the store must be friendly.know how to deal with the customers.the company has complete benifits.
Pros
Complete benifits
Cons
Contructual
This company is new to the states, but lacks knowledge on how to run a business in America. And because of that fact they eliminated my position in less then a year . I don’t see this company Succeeding in the states, so I wouldn’t bother working there. Well unless your just looking for a temporary job.
Pros
Cons
Lack of work, very boring job.
I would deff ask for more hours and longer stay. There job is great the pay wasn't the best . The people are friendly and it's worth it but it would be more like a first time job
Had a fun learning experience living out the country meeting new people and celebrities. Taught me how to become a manager how to stay organized. Taught me how to be prompt.
Empresa com grande vivencia no mercado náutico, e possibilidades de crescimento.
Pros
Localidades e conhecimento
Cons
Coordenação
My responsibilities at Regatta included growing new sales territories while managing Southern California and Southern Nevada.I performed economic forecasting and analysis using complex energy technology integration. As a small company my main complaint was internal communication. The president would relay one message while the engineering team would have a different one.
Pros
Travel and well paid
Cons
Poor internal communication
JOURNÉE DE TRAVAIL TYPIQUE
- Réceptionner les appels téléphoniques et renseigner les clients grand compte selon leur demande (suivi de commande, informations)

- Réaliser le traitement commercial et administratif des commandes des clients dans un objectif de qualité

- Communication des informations techniques sur les produits/services de l'entreprise à la clientèle

- OPPORTUNITÉS DE DÉVELOPPEMENT À L'INTERNATIONAL

- EQUIPE DE TRAVAIL DYNAMIQUE ET OPÉRATIONNELLE

- ASPECT LE PLUS DIFFICILE: aucun

- ASSEZ BON MANAGEMENT DANS L'ENSEMBLE

- ASPECT LE PLUS AGRÉABLE: la diversité des tâches
Pros
entreprise multinationale qui permet la pratique de l'anglais
Cons
Aucun CE, ni de 13ème mois
aprendi como se le puede llegar a un cliente como sele informa de el producto como convencerlo para que lo lleve con las personas que comparti eran mui respetuosas amables no huvo nada difil creo que en la vida hay muchos obstaculos rectos que a diario los vamos derivando y no nos damos cuenta de cuantos podemos derivar y cuando nos damos cuenta es por que tenemos un gran progreso lo que mas me gusto que obtube un poco de experiencia y que la persona que estaba a cargo de nosotros la superviora era una persona mui amable cariñosa y compartia un minuto con nosotros para darle gracias a dios por el dia
Cons
nos daban dos horas para almorzar y 15 minutos de receso
Great place to lead and take advantage of big opportunities.

This is a small company that listens to their employees and is growing like crazy.

Great product and great people to work with.
I learned a lot starting as a server and working my way up to Assistant General Manager over the years. My co-workers were always great and fun to work with. The hardest part was the very long hours. The best part that it was different every day.
Pros
Great co -workers
Cons
healthcare
Work is just like any other day, I walk in and tend to tables. I've learned some very positive people skills, and I also learned how to communicate in a sincere way to make people like me. My managers above all were the coolest and best they were nice sincere generous and very kind. All of my co-workers were people I had grown up with as a kid, so we all got along extremely well. Nothing was every really hard, I had to do a lot of walking around checking on people, but that is nothing. And the best part the job site was a block or less from my home so it was super easy to get to work.
Pros
super close to my home.
Cons
a lot of walking and drunks.
horário muito bom e bem ajustável a vida vida pessoal,aprendi muito com os lideres sobre responsabilidades,trabalhos em grupo,dinamismo e bivalência a atividades a mim concedido,parte menos esperada e desejada a má comunicatividade com responsável de empresas terceirizadas.
I met lifelong friends here, but there was poor management. The company wanted to capture too many accounts without enough people.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Too many directions that change too often
Oportunidade de crescimento, a empresa visa o funcionario, tem promocoes rapidas, transferencia para outro estado ou cidade se for necessario, treinamentos.
Pros
vr, vt, am
Cons
nao oferece assistencia odontologicaa
too little office interaction. Lost interests immediately. I had an internship for four months and am looking to get in a more fast paced environment in the marketing field. Co-workers were nice, but not very friendly. The job didn't challenge me enough.
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho, informal, descontraído e objetivo.
Liberdade de comunicação e fácil acesso a todos.
Pros
qualidade de vida que proporciona e ambiente de trabalho.
Cons
remuneração e perspectivas de crescimento.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regatta. Our community is ready to answer.