Regatta

Regatta Management reviews

Ireland6 reviews
Expected more from management
Bad management, very egotistical. Talked down to me constantly. Treated me different to the other staff members. Very clique oriented environment.
Staff was great just felt that the manager thought she was a cut above everyone.
Manqgement
Loved the work at Regatta but management hard to work with. Unprofessional and under trained the staff. Felt liked if manager didnt like you, they find a way to get rid of you.
Pros
Collegues
Cons
Interview/Waterford Ireland
Just like another review posted here, I went for an interview and was told i would be contacted within 2 days. I heard nothing. So I contacted Regatta head office to ask if it was their policy not to contact people if they weren’t successful? They said they always contact people that have got to the interview stage, and she would look into it and get back to me. 2 weeks later - still nothing. So I phoned again! I didn’t care about the job tbh, but the interview was all about Customer Service, and yet they didn’t even have to common courtesy to contact me! Eventually the store manager who had interviewed me phoned me, and what a waste of time that was! He couldn’t even pronounce my name right, just kept waffling on about not being able to get through to me. He said he phoned me on my mobile, but couldn’t remember is it had rang or not. I’ve had no problems with my mobile, and never had a missed call from him. I asked him if he couldn’t get through to me on my mobile, which was very strange as he had got through to me on it to invite me for the interview, did he try my home number? He said he didn’t have any contact for me other than my mobile, yet my landline and email were on my application form!! He said he didn’t leave me a msg because he never listens to his messages!! It was one excuse after another, and yet didn’t give me any feedback about my application!
How he got the job, let alone become Manager, baffles me!! If this is how they conduct their interview process, I dread to think what it would be like to work there!!
Pros
Quality clothing
Cons
Bad management