Regeneron

Regeneron Employee Reviews

First class work culture
Regeneron was a great company to work for. The company's culture was first class. Coworkers were a pleasure to work with and thought me a lot about how to work both on a team and by myself. While there were days when I felt that I barely had time to eat lunch due to the busy schedule, working at Regeneron was a great experience.
Pros
Fantastic work culture
Cons
Can sometimes be overworked
Terrible environment to work
I was working within the company for a sub contractor. I was approached by HR telling me to go for a temp role in the warehouse(12 month contract) . I was apprehensive about taking the job as I have my wedding this year. My supervisor at the time was then approached by a member of senior management from the supply chain and warehouse dept who assured him that within six months we should be rolled over to FTE status.
I went about my buisness worked hard and availed of any training opportunities that came up. While every couple of months asking my lead had they heard anything about our situation with contracts. Then when it got down to a month and a half left I asked the warehouse manager did they hear anything about contract extensions for us and he said he would talk to HR.

Yesterday with barely 3 weeks left on my contract I was contacted by my employer stating that there was no issue with my work but Regeneron would not be offering a new contract. I then rang my lead who then contacted the same member of senior management who had spoke to my supervisor last year who just said that regeneron were not in a position to offer new contracts at this time. I was told that because I smoked and had to go off site 5 mins drive away that this was the reason that I was not going to be kept on.

At the time when I started they took on 6 other temps they are now only offering 6 month extensions to 2 of them.

Regeneron could be a very good company to work for if you are employed by them. If you are a contractor you are open to excess scrutiny from 6 levels of management only 1 of which
 - more...
Pros
Non management in the company very helpful and freindly
Cons
Micro management, lack of clarity, telling people what they want to hear.
Great place to get experience
As an intern at Regeneron, I found it to be a great place to work and get experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Lots of opportunities for learning and interns were treated like full-time employees.
Pros
Free breakfast on fridays
Just stay away
Harsh dysfunctional culture
Dated & convoluted quality systems

Terrible management lacking empathy, supported by overly teager yes-men/women

Work overload

Politics prevail over hard work & common sense

Crushing deadlines

Overall lack of experience as the majority of the workforce consists of inexperienced personnel that were hired straight out of college

Depressed employees, managed through tactics of fear and intimidation
Interesting and productive work place
exciting fast paced super clean modern facility, great working with intelligent people where I learn quiet quickly and management are helpful and approachable
Pros
Good canteen