Regeneron Management reviews

Terrible environment to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Luimneach, County Limerick12 June 2019
I was working within the company for a sub contractor. I was approached by HR telling me to go for a temp role in the warehouse(12 month contract) . I was apprehensive about taking the job as I have my wedding this year. My supervisor at the time was then approached by a member of senior management from the supply chain and warehouse dept who assured him that within six months we should be rolled over to FTE status.
I went about my buisness worked hard and availed of any training opportunities that came up. While every couple of months asking my lead had they heard anything about our situation with contracts. Then when it got down to a month and a half left I asked the warehouse manager did they hear anything about contract extensions for us and he said he would talk to HR.
Yesterday with barely 3 weeks left on my contract I was contacted by my employer stating that there was no issue with my work but Regeneron would not be offering a new contract. I then rang my lead who then contacted the same member of senior management who had spoke to my supervisor last year who just said that regeneron were not in a position to offer new contracts at this time. I was told that because I smoked and had to go off site 5 mins drive away that this was the reason that I was not going to be kept on.
At the time when I started they took on 6 other temps they are now only offering 6 month extensions to 2 of them.
Regeneron could be a very good company to work for if you are employed by them. If you are a contractor you are open to excess scrutiny from 6 levels of management only 1 of which
  more... you meet on a regular basis that being your lead on your shift.
I am now left with my career on hold for no reason only a popularity contest and micro management. I have a wedding in August and now am left in a terrible situation of having no way to finance my wedding.
Pros
Non management in the company very helpful and freindly
Cons
Micro management, lack of clarity, telling people what they want to hear.
Just stay away
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Limerick27 December 2018
Harsh dysfunctional culture
Dated & convoluted quality systems
Terrible management lacking empathy, supported by overly teager yes-men/women
Work overload
Politics prevail over hard work & common sense
Crushing deadlines
Overall lack of experience as the majority of the workforce consists of inexperienced personnel that were hired straight out of college
Depressed employees, managed through tactics of fear and intimidation