Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,026 reviews
NO advancement. Upper management is a joke with requirements and strict standards. The clients are pretty cool and you get to learn about different companies and what they are doing. No opportunities for OT. No weekends which is a plus. Salary sucks. Hardest part of job is dealing with managers who don't know themselves the daily interactions with clients.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Salary, upper management
My former manager made this job miserable. Didn't know what kind of mood they would be in. Had to adjust accordingly. One day they're happy; the next day we were walking on egg shells.
Buon ambiente lavorativo, alcune volte competitivo e stressante ma molto stimolante
Pros
Ambiente di lavoro
Cons
Stipendio
Il lavoro in sè è bello ma un po noioso perché c'è poco da fare. Peccato che sfruttino troppi stage e una volta terminato non c'è possibilità di assunzione. E' stato fortunato chi è stato assunto gli anni passati.
Pros
lavoro rilassante e ambiente confortevole
Cons
sfuttamento stage, no possibilità di assunzione, rimborso spese basso
I was targeted and falsely accused of things and never even received apology. They discriminated against me and is a company that is no inclusive. They create a cut throat culture and there is one person that lied but now moved up the ladder (even after company knows she lied). I was a threat to her because I was overall better and well known in the market. She was a pushy order taker!
Pros
No pros
Cons
If you like being degraded this company is for yoy
Belle entreprise, innovante, opportunités de carrières
Pros
CE + Tickets restau
Cons
Avoir un beau physique, un peu de sexisme
IWG draait op management by Excel. Als de cijfers maar kloppen en je volgens de protocollen werkt. Uitzonderingen bestaan niet. Daar moet je dus tegen kunnen. Ook moet je erg flexibel zijn omdat protocollen wekelijks veranderen en informatie daarover laat wordt gedeeld.
De ingewikkelde bonusstructuur vergroot het gat tussen sales en operations wat de werksfeer niet ten goede komt. Bij de meeste regio's is er een personeelstekort.

Vaak is er geen tijd om mensen goed in te werken en te begeleiden dus je moet erg zelfstandig zijn.
Pros
Doorgroeimogelijkheden voor starters en mensen zonder diploma
Cons
Bedrijfscultuur, management, salaris
Unfortunately this is corporate america and the status quo is as it always has been. Management doesn't understand what it means to run your own personal business. If you've ever owned a business, then you understand about committing to a long term contract for renting space; however some cant get out of their own way to recognize how and what the small business owner thinks or considers before signing a contract for a long term. This company thinks that they are the best, but their facilities are aged and outdated. They aren't the only option now and the competition has newer and nicer options. Of course all of the online remarks about Regus for billing issues doesnt help either. But for the employees who have worked for this company the turnover is EXTREMELY high because they do not pay anyone their worth. They'd rather get a new person for less money than give a quality employee another $1 or $2 and hour to keep them. SO training and all of the other stuff ends up costing the company more!! Insanity is what?? and expecting something different is what??? yes, that's what this company's management does.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
cost of healthcare, no advancement, political agenda for management
They have changed comp plan on a consistent basis that has only paid you less in certain areas. They don't want to hear about problems and all they care about is WS. Every email my VP sends out is related to WS and we sell other products they just don't mean anything because the financial reward is it the same. The VP is very unapproachable and plays favorites with his original team. It only got worse in 2019 when our lady CFO or CSO came in with her expectations and this company completely manages from top to bottom as you have no say even at a community associate position and it could be a valuable one. Spend more time knowing her teams then sending out WS rankings 10 times a day
Ho avuto il piacere di lavorare per questa azienda e vivere a pieno ritmo l'atmosfera dei co-working.
L'ambiente è piacevole e stimolante, si conoscono parecchie persone e si impara un mestiere.

Nota dolente la mancanza di possibilità di carriera visto che puntano principalmente sugli stage per ricoprire il ruolo di receptionist.
Pros
Ambiente lavorativo, colleghi, pause con tempi rilassati
Cons
Impossibilità di fare carriera all'interno dell'azienda
Très bonne entreprise
Personnelle de toute culture ce qui est un avantage pour le développement de l'entreprise
Pros
Très bonne entreprise
Cons
Aucun
This company is no worth working for you don't get the pay you deserve and as long as you do what they want then you are ok. They go up on the prices and don't let any of the clients know.
Pros
The Tenants were great
Cons
They use you and up the prices on the tenants and add more without telling them.
Management does not support their employees. I was promised I would be able to go to school and they would work with my schedule. When the semester came they wouldn't work with my schedule but in another local location they worked with another employee so they could go to school. I was sexually harassed by clients and my manager did nothing. My manager witness some of it and I reported the rest. I did my job and my co-workers job while co-worker watched Netflix. (The co-worker made twice as much as I did) My manager knew and didn't care that my co-worker wasn't working and I had to do their part too. I was told I would be able to get a raise in 6 months and never did. I asked for a raise a year later I was denied.
Since I can't give 0 stars I guess one will have to do.. Hmm but where to start.... they are cheap, you have to fight for every quarter raise with them... not worth the trouble. IMO
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Too many to list
Tenants were great, loved helping them.. But actual staff with Regus was insane. My manager was the worse I have ever worked for. I will never allow myself to work in that type of environment again.
Management really is horrible, everyone pretty much miserable over worked and under paid. There was no professionalism at all. Think God this was just a temp job.I couldn’t wait to leave
Cons
Wonderful company to work for and start a career in management. Idea place for some one looking to get started in the right direction. The company gives time to learn the job.
I hated this job. Management was the worst. Very disrespectful and always placing blame on workers. Love to take credit for your ideas though. Managers talking.....gossiping about staff. Discussing clients information with other clients. Manager gave the master key to the office to a relative so they would have access to the building over the weekend.
Pros
I like the location
Cons
No support from management
This is the most unorganized place I’ve ever worked for. They treat their customers horribly. The managers need training! So how are we to be trained properly? The company would be more diverse if they would change the supervisor.
Pros
Decent pay per hour.
Cons
Does not have a good bonus structure.
Good entry-level roles but leave if you find something else. Pay is ridiculously low for such versatile positions and can be frustrating at times with minimum support from management.
Pros
Good place to look for your next employer :)
Cons
Low pay, Uneven responsibilities, Remote team, No training at all
The only reason I left was because of the manager there. She was horrible. She would leave me alone to figure it out. I had to call other offices just to learn a new process.

If they were in Denver, I would love to work with them again.
Pros
Great UPPER management and perks
Cons
Mine was 1 horrible Manager nothing else