RelateCare

RelateCare Employee Reviews

So basically, relatecare are always on indeed looking for staff and has nobody actually sat to think why? The jobs a joke. You get little to no training, you’re expected ( not even asked) but expected to over work yourself and work for lines you’ve no clue about. And then get a comment passed about why you are on that line when you clearly haven’t a clue. Your outside life? You haven’t got one. Or I didn’t anyways. If I had a personal problem outside of work everyone knew inside work from team leaders that didn’t need to know to managers you didn’t even know existed. The work hours are a mess and once your on a probation contract you are put on whatever bad hours they have and had teams they have. And if you so much as complain you best believe your job is a threat cause they are quick to remind you that you are on probation. Save yourself the time and money on therapy and just don’t apply
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to even be bothered typing just stay away
Very bad and stressful environment, managers don't care about your concerns. They will change your work and hours how they want ( always making it worse , of course) Management is a nightmare, really a nightmare. Avoid this place.
Cons
This is an ok place to work. Work life balance is ok so long as you commit to your contracted hours.There have been alot issues in changing hours in relation to college timetables so despite advertisement is not ideal for students or anyone who has timetables which is open to change. The salary is good for a starting rate and a call center and does change from campaign to campaign, it is the reason alot of people stick it out here. I have worked on a few different campaigns and the job its self is relativity easy, when I started I learned quickly that if I need to know something the trainer and team leaders were not the people to ask,the majority of team leaders did not know anything about the basic components of their campaigns and they often had to ask other agents for help( agents who in some cases had never worked on their campaign) this made for stressful and tense environment because those team members were mid their own call, helping another team member and answering new hire questions. The most enjoyable part of my job was my team mates and the hardest part was management - this was the reason that I left, there is a clique with lack of professionalism, after a series of incidents with our team leader, as a team we raised our concerns to upper management however nothing was ever done outside the realm of the actual agents being penalized for making a complaint - which is a common occurrence if your make a complaint against management or upper management. I worked here for close to two years and really enjoyed my job and would have highly recommended it, there have - more...
Pros
good team mates, good starting salary
Cons
poor management, poor training, bad atmosphere, no organisation
RelateCare is a great place to work. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Great support from other teammates and our team leader. There are lots of events and competitions for the employees. We dress up and decorate our areas for holidays like Halloween etc. There also seems to be a lot of opportunity to progress here as the majority of senior management started as agents on the phone, including the CEO! This is the 4th call centre that I have worked in and it is most definitely my favourite so far. In others I found higher management thought of themselves as above the agents but here, everyone chats to everyone!
Good for Students Money is fine Hours of Work can be hard Flexible to an extent Majority of Management are supportive and approachable Good Progression Routes
RelateCare is a hostile work environment. Their agents are highly skilled, but they do not get the recognition or respect that they deserve (And they wonder why all of their staff keep leaving!) Management only care about one thing- MONEY. They treat staff like children. They expect you to take calls for all of the campaigns and then complain about the “error rate”. It is an extremely stressful office. If you have a problem in there, management will say that YOU ARE the problem. You will be contracted to work until possibly 2am. No amount of pay or weekends off is worth working for these people. Stay well clear for your own sake. Apply for a job that won’t make you cry everyday after work.
Pros
Regular agents in there are great
Cons
Hardest part of the job is working under lot of pressure. people always leaving so understaffed.Management do not listen or care about staff concerns. Only good workmates make the work bearable.
Pros
employees engagement activities
Cons
long hours, ridiculous break schedules, staff turnover thus very busy, high expectations but not enough training on campaigns, you could be thrown on something you are not trained on, ridiculous confusing campaigns
Working for relate care is a relaxed environment, and it is satifying as you are helping patients on a daily basis, and the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RelateCare?