Retronix Semiconductor

Retronix Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Good but could be better.
Typical work day is 10 hours. I have learned a lot about my job and duties. Management is a good fit and the job culture is welcoming. Hardest part if my job is waiting for the right training and the best part of my job is the atmosphere.
Retronix review
Major problem with communication in this company. Benefits are too expensive and not explained well. HR is not helpful unless they want something from you, email(s) are ignored to get answers you have go into the office.
Exciting
A better job place is when you have a good relationship between you and your coworkers. Which leads you to be a better team, giving the company a output as a team (teamwork).
Big smiles
Up early in the morning and off to work knowing I am welcomed to the job site and that I matter as a valuable employee. Can't get any better than this!
not bad at all
It's a tough life but well worth it if you ask me. the job is always evolving in some great ways.
Lots of hours and pay isn't too bad i give it 4 out of 5 stars myself.

I'll work here as long as they will let me.
My typical work day
My typical work day begins with two meetings followed by going to work in either the fab or subfab. I go from job to job depending on whats needed and I usually have a few breaks and a lunch through out my day.
Decent company to work for
I enjoy working for the company. I've only been with them for a few months but so far so good. The medical benefits could be better but it's better than the last company I worked for
Very professional and enjoyed it quite a bit nice and clean. Yeah like working with my co-workers my immediate supervisor is really nice everybody tries to help me learn my job safety is a very important
great future :)
Retronix is a great place to work, its a great way to get an introduction to the semiconductor industry.
Management are great and are always looking for further opportunities for the employees.

The compressed work week is excellent if you like time off - as you work 3 x 12 hr shifts one week and 4 x 12 hr shifts the next.

For me - after approx 1 year with Retronix they have secured me a full time permanent position as a Service Engineer with a world leader in the semiconductor industry.

I would totally recommend :)
Poor management
Management has no communication with the employees. Had me sit in the cafe for three hrs within no response when I tried to reach them I got ignord...
Safe place to work.
You will be centered around safety. If you don't like following rules, you will not do good here. But if you enjoy rules which keep you safe, you will thrive here. Easy work, good moral, decent benefits. Training is provided for anything you do, so you are never unsure about what you need to do, and if you are? Then ask questions. People are always happy to give you the correct answer.
Still looking.
I don't much care for the job. I was not told a lot about the job. This is more my fault than Retronix. I did not ask the right questions. And I have never seen my pay check stub. That company pay check function does not work.
Great company to work for!
Retronix is a great company with opportunity and a great lead into the semiconductor industry. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking into the industry.
Good company
Nice Office Location. Small team in recruitment. Global recruitment in semi conductor. good Pay. work life balance good. pay on time. helful staff. parking
Very poor
Wasted time working for them. Would not advise anyone to consider working for them as thay will treat you like dirt...............................................................
Good Place
good place. nice office. parking. excellent manager. good work,family life balance. good pay. lovely people to work with. everyone helps when targets need to be met.
Scumbags
Dont waste your time with these clowns. You spend 12 hours a day either pushing a trolley or hiding from blue badges if theres nothing to do. They do not care about employees. If it gets too quiet they will lay you off for a month with no pay. They also fire at will. I seen them fire 1 guy because he didnt fill out a report sheet properly and another who was accused of being aggressive when he was probably the nicest person there. Also if you are a green badge you are looked down on by the blue badges its pathetic. Stay clear of this place you can do better.
Pros
Cons
Loads
Enjoyable and good workplace
My time working at Retronix semiconductor was great because they offered to pay for vision insurance for no cost and the management was great to work for and to work with them. It was definitely a good experience and the working hours were good. The days off were flexible. I would recommend Retronix semiconductor to anyone.
Pros
Great pay for the amount of hours worked
Cons
Only con is that my contact got terminated
Contract work
Been serving under the rtx banner a while now, as contract work goes, can't fault it too much.

Good pay, good time off and good people around me.

Those are important things to me, and they are all there.
Pros
Contracts have great conditions
Cons
Contracts have end dates
Great place to work and i really enjoyed my time there.
Very good company to work for, I really enjoyed working there and wished it would last longer as I learned a lot and liked the job, it's a challenging job when you have the protective clothing on but you get used to it, I have fond memories of working with retronix and Intel and hope in the future to work for them again.
Pros
Long breaks, friendly co workers
Year with Retronix
I used to work for them for a year during my college in Leixlip manufacturing plant. And I can honestly recommend it to anybody that is looking for a experience in micro chips manufacturing.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retronix Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.
Retronix Semiconductor Reviews by Location