Retronix Semiconductor
Retronix Semiconductor Employee Review

Dreadful company

1 March 2019
I was taken on on a perm contract but it became very clear that the the role was a temp role to carry out a project. I was put on a lay off with no pay after 8 weeks but before I was told I had to take holidays. Have been sitting in a room on night shift for 9 hours with no work to do with the rest of my shift. I'm annoyed as I left a job to come here. Beware of this company. Salary is paid on time but on other real benefits. Don't feel that the management know what they are doing or if they do they are not honest with people they are hiring. The work is brain numbing. Pushing trollies. Not a MT role.
1 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Intel, Leixlip.
I spent a couple of months with the company at the Intel site in Leixlip. During this time I found them very professional and very good to work with. The trainers/supervisors knew their jobs well and there was no sense of them being 'better than us', as they had all to start somewhere too. I would recommend this company look forward to hearing from them again.
Pros
Above. Good pay and time off.
Cons
None that I am aware of.
9 May 2019
Same roleSame location
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Leixlip Ireland
My time working at Retronix semiconductor was great because they offered to pay for vision insurance for no cost and the management was great to work for and to work with them. It was definitely a good experience and the working hours were good. The days off were flexible. I would recommend Retronix semiconductor to anyone.
Pros
Great pay for the amount of hours worked
Cons
Only con is that my contact got terminated
16 August 2020
Same location
Shift supervisor (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Good place to boost career in semiconductor, also handy for people who need to gain experience in GMP environment if aiming for pharma industry. Enjoyed every moment of my short term contract. Would sign another one without second of hesitation.
Pros
Hourly rate, properly paid over times, good management team etc
Cons
In my case-short term contract