Retronix Semiconductor
Retronix Semiconductor Employee Review

16 August 2020
Good place to boost career in semiconductor, also handy for people who need to gain experience in GMP environment if aiming for pharma industry. Enjoyed every moment of my short term contract. Would sign another one without second of hesitation.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Hourly rate, properly paid over times, good management team etc
Cons
In my case-short term contract
1 August 2020
Same location
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Intel, Leixlip.
I spent a couple of months with the company at the Intel site in Leixlip. During this time I found them very professional and very good to work with. The trainers/supervisors knew their jobs well and there was no sense of them being 'better than us', as they had all to start somewhere too. I would recommend this company look forward to hearing from them again.
Pros
Above. Good pay and time off.
Cons
None that I am aware of.
4 November 2019
Trolly pusher (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Wasted time working for them. Would not advise anyone to consider working for them as thay will treat you like dirt...............................................................
31 May 2019
Level 1 technician (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Dont waste your time with these clowns. You spend 12 hours a day either pushing a trolley or hiding from blue badges if theres nothing to do. They do not care about employees. If it gets too quiet they will lay you off for a month with no pay. They also fire at will. I seen them fire 1 guy because he didnt fill out a report sheet properly and another who was accused of being aggressive when he was probably the nicest person there. Also if you are a green badge you are looked down on by the blue badges its pathetic. Stay clear of this place you can do better.
Pros
Cons
Loads