Retronix Semiconductor

Retronix Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Typical work day is 10 hours. I have learned a lot about my job and duties. Management is a good fit and the job culture is welcoming. Hardest part if my job is waiting for the right training and the best part of my job is the atmosphere.
Good place to boost career in semiconductor, also handy for people who need to gain experience in GMP environment if aiming for pharma industry. Enjoyed every moment of my short term contract. Would sign another one without second of hesitation.
Pros
Hourly rate, properly paid over times, good management team etc
Cons
In my case-short term contract
I spent a couple of months with the company at the Intel site in Leixlip. During this time I found them very professional and very good to work with. The trainers/supervisors knew their jobs well and there was no sense of them being 'better than us', as they had all to start somewhere too.
I would recommend this company look forward to hearing from them again.
Pros
Above. Good pay and time off.
Cons
None that I am aware of.
10-12 hours work day. Learned industrial comunication skills improvement on my personality, improvements on computer and people knowledge. very professional work place!
A real let down. A lot of unfair practices and untrustworthy management. Poor communication. The list is endless. Heartless people out for there own self gain. Worst experience ever.
really secured area to work ,you learn a great deal of knowledge of the equipment that your installing and how the product is made as well. they are all about working safe
They allow you the oportunity to move ahead learning at your own pace. There are many options within your team and working with your co-workers for growth. This gives you the chance to become more valuable as an employee.
Very unprofessional, no work. 0 on site training . no support from management team. If ask management for work or plans for expansion they will talk down and threaten job postion hostage.
no negatives. Paid me correctly, supported me. Recommended me to other vendors. Did not like asking for parts definition from the OEM vendors. Not ethical to ask me to do that.
Major problem with communication in this company. Benefits are too expensive and not explained well. HR is not helpful unless they want something from you, email(s) are ignored to get answers you have go into the office.
A better job place is when you have a good relationship between you and your coworkers. Which leads you to be a better team, giving the company a output as a team (teamwork).
Up early in the morning and off to work knowing I am welcomed to the job site and that I matter as a valuable employee. Can't get any better than this!
It's a tough life but well worth it if you ask me. the job is always evolving in some great ways.
Lots of hours and pay isn't too bad i give it 4 out of 5 stars myself.

I'll work here as long as they will let me.
My typical work day begins with two meetings followed by going to work in either the fab or subfab. I go from job to job depending on whats needed and I usually have a few breaks and a lunch through out my day.
I enjoy working for the company. I've only been with them for a few months but so far so good. The medical benefits could be better but it's better than the last company I worked for
Very professional and enjoyed it quite a bit nice and clean. Yeah like working with my co-workers my immediate supervisor is really nice everybody tries to help me learn my job safety is a very important
Retronix is a great place to work, its a great way to get an introduction to the semiconductor industry.
Management are great and are always looking for further opportunities for the employees.

The compressed work week is excellent if you like time off - as you work 3 x 12 hr shifts one week and 4 x 12 hr shifts the next.

For me - after approx 1 year with Retronix they have secured me a full time permanent position as a Service Engineer with a world leader in the semiconductor industry.

I would totally recommend :)
Management has no communication with the employees. Had me sit in the cafe for three hrs within no response when I tried to reach them I got ignord...
You will be centered around safety. If you don't like following rules, you will not do good here. But if you enjoy rules which keep you safe, you will thrive here. Easy work, good moral, decent benefits. Training is provided for anything you do, so you are never unsure about what you need to do, and if you are? Then ask questions. People are always happy to give you the correct answer.
I don't much care for the job. I was not told a lot about the job. This is more my fault than Retronix. I did not ask the right questions. And I have never seen my pay check stub. That company pay check function does not work.
Retronix is a great company with opportunity and a great lead into the semiconductor industry. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking into the industry.