Retronix Semiconductor

Retronix Semiconductor Employee Reviews for Employee

Employee19 reviews
Ireland19 reviews
Typical work day is 10 hours. I have learned a lot about my job and duties. Management is a good fit and the job culture is welcoming. Hardest part if my job is waiting for the right training and the best part of my job is the atmosphere.
Major problem with communication in this company. Benefits are too expensive and not explained well. HR is not helpful unless they want something from you, email(s) are ignored to get answers you have go into the office.
A better job place is when you have a good relationship between you and your coworkers. Which leads you to be a better team, giving the company a output as a team (teamwork).
Up early in the morning and off to work knowing I am welcomed to the job site and that I matter as a valuable employee. Can't get any better than this!
It's a tough life but well worth it if you ask me. the job is always evolving in some great ways.
Lots of hours and pay isn't too bad i give it 4 out of 5 stars myself.

I'll work here as long as they will let me.
My typical work day begins with two meetings followed by going to work in either the fab or subfab. I go from job to job depending on whats needed and I usually have a few breaks and a lunch through out my day.
I enjoy working for the company. I've only been with them for a few months but so far so good. The medical benefits could be better but it's better than the last company I worked for
Very professional and enjoyed it quite a bit nice and clean. Yeah like working with my co-workers my immediate supervisor is really nice everybody tries to help me learn my job safety is a very important
Retronix is a great place to work, its a great way to get an introduction to the semiconductor industry.
Management are great and are always looking for further opportunities for the employees.

The compressed work week is excellent if you like time off - as you work 3 x 12 hr shifts one week and 4 x 12 hr shifts the next.

For me - after approx 1 year with Retronix they have secured me a full time permanent position as a Service Engineer with a world leader in the semiconductor industry.

I would totally recommend :)
Management has no communication with the employees. Had me sit in the cafe for three hrs within no response when I tried to reach them I got ignord...
You will be centered around safety. If you don't like following rules, you will not do good here. But if you enjoy rules which keep you safe, you will thrive here. Easy work, good moral, decent benefits. Training is provided for anything you do, so you are never unsure about what you need to do, and if you are? Then ask questions. People are always happy to give you the correct answer.
I don't much care for the job. I was not told a lot about the job. This is more my fault than Retronix. I did not ask the right questions. And I have never seen my pay check stub. That company pay check function does not work.
Retronix is a great company with opportunity and a great lead into the semiconductor industry. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking into the industry.
I used to work for them for a year during my college in Leixlip manufacturing plant. And I can honestly recommend it to anybody that is looking for a experience in micro chips manufacturing.
This is one of the better place in which I have worked.When it comes to management,co-workers, and pay, I can not complain either. I recommend.Thomas.
I enjoyed working with Retronix. Although things did not translate well at first as there was a lot of miscommunication and disorganisation, I later found that this was not actually the companies fault. As the client that they worked for was not organised themselves and thus left Retronix with little time for planning and cohesion. Despite some unrelated run ins with other staff members, the company experience and my time with them was very enjoyable. I gained knowledge, understanding, purpose, responsibility, discipline, friendship and opportunity.
I was treated respectfully and the management helped accommodate me where ever I needed assistance or help.

When the contract comes to an end I can honestly say I will miss working for them (should there be no further positions available).

Retronix was an enjoyable experience and I would recommend anyone to apply should you be gifted the opportunity.
Retronix Semiconductors are an excellent company to work for and has a great culture and working environment.

There is also a great work/ life balance
Work duties changes from day to day. Diverse environment and always challenging makes the job enjoyable and unpredictable. Work life balance is fair. .
Great place. Great team. All round great experience. Would love to have the opportunity to work here again. Hope to hear from them in the future. Supervisor was great also.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retronix Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.
Retronix Semiconductor Reviews by Location