Retronix Semiconductor

Retronix Semiconductor Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland36 reviews
It's a tough life but well worth it if you ask me. the job is always evolving in some great ways.
Lots of hours and pay isn't too bad i give it 4 out of 5 stars myself.
I'll work here as long as they will let me.
Good place to boost career in semiconductor, also handy for people who need to gain experience in GMP environment if aiming for pharma industry. Enjoyed every moment of my short term contract. Would sign another one without second of hesitation.
Pros
Hourly rate, properly paid over times, good management team etc
Cons
In my case-short term contract
Major problem with communication in this company. Benefits are too expensive and not explained well. HR is not helpful unless they want something from you, email(s) are ignored to get answers you have go into the office.
I enjoy working for the company. I've only been with them for a few months but so far so good. The medical benefits could be better but it's better than the last company I worked for
You will be centered around safety. If you don't like following rules, you will not do good here. But if you enjoy rules which keep you safe, you will thrive here. Easy work, good moral, decent benefits. Training is provided for anything you do, so you are never unsure about what you need to do, and if you are? Then ask questions. People are always happy to give you the correct answer.
I don't much care for the job. I was not told a lot about the job. This is more my fault than Retronix. I did not ask the right questions. And I have never seen my pay check stub. That company pay check function does not work.
Nice Office Location. Small team in recruitment. Global recruitment in semi conductor. good Pay. work life balance good. pay on time. helful staff. parking
My time working at Retronix semiconductor was great because they offered to pay for vision insurance for no cost and the management was great to work for and to work with them. It was definitely a good experience and the working hours were good. The days off were flexible. I would recommend Retronix semiconductor to anyone.
Pros
Great pay for the amount of hours worked
Cons
Only con is that my contact got terminated
Been serving under the rtx banner a while now, as contract work goes, can't fault it too much.

Good pay, good time off and good people around me.

Those are important things to me, and they are all there.
Pros
Contracts have great conditions
Cons
Contracts have end dates
I was taken on on a perm contract but it became very clear that the the role was a temp role to carry out a project. I was put on a lay off with no pay after 8 weeks but before I was told I had to take holidays. Have been sitting in a room on night shift for 9 hours with no work to do with the rest of my shift. I'm annoyed as I left a job to come here. Beware of this company. Salary is paid on time but on other real benefits. Don't feel that the management know what they are doing or if they do they are not honest with people they are hiring. The work is brain numbing. Pushing trollies. Not a MT role.