Retronix Semiconductor

Retronix Semiconductor Employee Review

View all Retronix Semiconductor reviews

Scumbags
Level 1 technician (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare31 May 2019
Dont waste your time with these clowns. You spend 12 hours a day either pushing a trolley or hiding from blue badges if theres nothing to do. They do not care about employees. If it gets too quiet they will lay you off for a month with no pay. They also fire at will. I seen them fire 1 guy because he didnt fill out a report sheet properly and another who was accused of being aggressive when he was probably the nicest person there. Also if you are a green badge you are looked down on by the blue badges its pathetic. Stay clear of this place you can do better.
Pros
Cons
Loads

Other Retronix Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Good but could be better.
Employee (Current Employee) –  IE20 December 2019
Typical work day is 10 hours. I have learned a lot about my job and duties. Management is a good fit and the job culture is welcoming. Hardest part if my job is waiting for the right training and the best part of my job is the atmosphere.
Retronix review
Employee (Current Employee) –  IE20 December 2019
Major problem with communication in this company. Benefits are too expensive and not explained well. HR is not helpful unless they want something from you, email(s) are ignored to get answers you have go into the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retronix Semiconductor. Our community is ready to answer.

Retronix Semiconductor Reviews by Location