Right at Home Employee Review

View all Right at Home reviews

Excellent
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Galway11 May 2017
I love my job with right at home. My manager is very approachable and fair. There is a great atmosphere with right at home, very positive and welcoming. There is great support for staff and you never feel like just a number. I look forward to going to work and that is an amazing thing to have in your life because it is rare to see that in people. I would highly recommend anyone that is a caring, positive person to apply for a job because you will not regret it. There is great opportunities within this company for all.

Other Right at Home Employee Reviews

Rewarding work where you feel like you make a positive difference to peoples lives.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Galway2 April 2019
Right at Home is a great place to work if you want to work in a place where you work as a team. The care managers, care co-ordinators and carers are all friendly and approachable and have a 'can do' attitude.

I really enjoyed my time working with Right At Home as I felt that you are always treated very fairly and everyone was pulling in the same direction working together and generally with a happy attitude.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, pleasant working environment
Very unprofessional treatment towards possible employees
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Galway18 February 2018
I never actually worked for them but there is no such an option in the indeed forms. However, I was invited for an interview in which i was successful according to them. I paid the money for the garda vetting process and then went for a training at the office. They never called me back after that. I sent them an email and they didn't even respond. The most unprofessional experience i ve ever had with a potential "employer".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right at Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Right at Home Reviews by Location