Right At Home
Coronavirus update
Information from Right At Home:

Right At Home Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway5 reviews
Right at Home are a strict but rewarding company to work for. They always pay you what you are owed. They were very strict at first, always having spot-checks but that gradually stopped as /I am reliable and I always am at work.
My only issue with them is that I didn't get enough hours each week.

Otherwise a good company.
I don't know benefits they talk about and competitive salary is way lower than other companies. No mileage paid or anything towards the use of your own car. Office staff are not bad but also just doing their job. I'd honestly shop around and look at other health care companies because at the moment there is a shortage of Carer's and you could find the one that offers the most.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and nothing towards mileage
Right at Home is a great place to work if you want to work in a place where you work as a team. The care managers, care co-ordinators and carers are all friendly and approachable and have a 'can do' attitude.

I really enjoyed my time working with Right At Home as I felt that you are always treated very fairly and everyone was pulling in the same direction working together and generally with a happy attitude.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, pleasant working environment
I never actually worked for them but there is no such an option in the indeed forms. However, I was invited for an interview in which i was successful according to them. I paid the money for the garda vetting process and then went for a training at the office. They never called me back after that. I sent them an email and they didn't even respond. The most unprofessional experience i ve ever had with a potential "employer".
I love my job with right at home. My manager is very approachable and fair. There is a great atmosphere with right at home, very positive and welcoming. There is great support for staff and you never feel like just a number. I look forward to going to work and that is an amazing thing to have in your life because it is rare to see that in people. I would highly recommend anyone that is a caring, positive person to apply for a job because you will not regret it. There is great opportunities within this company for all.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8