Right At Home Salaries in Ireland
Salary estimated from 65 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Personal Care & Home Health
16 salaries reported
€12.70 per hour
5 salaries reported
€11.00 per hour
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Right At Home
- What should you wear to an interview at Right At Home?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Right At Home?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Right At Home?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Right At Home?One person answered
- Is Right at Home is care for the welfare of staff as well thier service users
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Right At Home
- Right at home; a busness companyRight at Home are a strict but rewarding company to work for. They always pay you what you are owed. They were very strict at first, always having spot-checks but that gradually stopped as /I am reliable and I always am at work. My only issue with ...Health Care Assistant (Former Employee)Galway - 20 February 2020
- not happyyou need self experince to analyse forself, pay takes too long, clients are not well informed of incoming staff, pressure on care assitance, more of domestic work than health careCare Assistant (Former Employee)dublin ciity centre - 11 December 2019
Read more Right At Home reviews about Pay & benefits