RITUALS COSMETICS

RITUALS COSMETICS Employee Reviews

It was a very fast-paced. Always on the go. I learned how to better communicate with customers. The management was approachable but at times ignored my college timetable. It was a very upbeat environment to work in. Hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting at times. I loved the people there, they made the job easier.
I don't reccoment this job to NO ONE. You have to be 15 mins before your shift (they don't pay you to be in time). You have just one break of one hour, no coffee break or similar.You have your hourly target, sometimes impossible to reach and NO BENEFITS if you reach the target everyday. You must replant the shop floor all the times. When the delivery come you must organize the tiny stockroom and merchandise the shop floor. You must talk to each customer and force them to buy stuff. You must clean the shelves (glasses one) all the times. They ask you do to everything, but the management is always inside the office and if they're on the Shop Floor they will stole your clients.
Pros
nice team, discount
Cons
everything else
The products are amazing and the shop floor team are lovely people. however the upper managment ie head office and area managers are not good at all in my opinion. ive worked for alot of brands and ive never come accross anywhere that has crazy high expectations as this one! they expect you to be a manager, promoter,cleaner,cashier,trainer ect ect ....but getting paid a terrible salary. in a nutshell avoid this brand.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, high expectations, low salary