River Island

River Island Employee Reviews in Newbridge, County Kildare

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,505 reviews
Beyond Comparison
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare21 August 2018
I have had many bad job experiences but River Island is certainly not one of them.

One of the most caring companies with a very positive attitude. I would highly recommend anyone to work with them, I would go back in a heartbeat.

The typical day of work is fast paced but not stressful in any way, it's almost fun in a way.

The hardest part of the job was the unpacking of the Christmas delivery but what job has an easy Christmas.

The most enjoyable part of the job is certainly working with the people employed there. I have had such a positive friendly bunch of co-workers in any other job.
Pros
Location.
Fast paced and beneficial
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare17 January 2018
Excellent place to work, always kept busy and fantastic training provided. Gained a huge amount of experience and also was able to take on new challenges.
I loved working here.
Retail/Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare11 April 2017
Fantastic company to work fo my time here for christmas and I really liked it unfortunatly it was just for christmas of 2015 and I hope to one day work for river island again.