River Island Employee Reviews in Waterford
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,589 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Supervisors don’t get paid enough, nor does any of the management, but supervisors especially. Responsible for opening and closing the shop, and counting up tills and safe, and paid less than a euro than minimum wage. Management can be very condescending and assume you’re stupid, which is difficult to deal with. Always lots of tasks to complete, which is great but can become very stressful very fast.
working on the women's floor was fine as there was always plenty to be doing. The men's floor however, especially on weekdays was inanely boring as there are few customers and you're the only staff member on the floor.
Discount and uniform allowance
short shifts, difficulty securing time off
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more River Island reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Island. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,589 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about River Island
- What interview questions do they ask at River Island?4 people answered
- What is the River Island employee discount?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at River Island?3 people answered
- Does River Island require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does River…3 people answered
- How long does it normally take to get a response after submitting a CV?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at River Island?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at River Island?One person answered
- Hi what are the shifts like as in time (9-5etc) in the Dublin stores?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at River Island?One person answered
- What age do River Island hire from?
See all questions and answers
River Island Reviews by Location