River Island

River Island Employee Review

View all River Island reviews

Beyond Comparison
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare21 August 2018
I have had many bad job experiences but River Island is certainly not one of them.

One of the most caring companies with a very positive attitude. I would highly recommend anyone to work with them, I would go back in a heartbeat.

The typical day of work is fast paced but not stressful in any way, it's almost fun in a way.

The hardest part of the job was the unpacking of the Christmas delivery but what job has an easy Christmas.

The most enjoyable part of the job is certainly working with the people employed there. I have had such a positive friendly bunch of co-workers in any other job.
Pros
Location.

Other River Island Employee Reviews

dump
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth3 January 2020
terrible place to work dreaded every single second of it , couldnt wait to get home once i went in, management is a joke and half of the dont even know howto fold a t shirt
Great staff, difficult management
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford21 December 2019
Supervisors don’t get paid enough, nor does any of the management, but supervisors especially. Responsible for opening and closing the shop, and counting up tills and safe, and paid less than a euro than minimum wage. Management can be very condescending and assume you’re stupid, which is difficult to deal with. Always lots of tasks to complete, which is great but can become very stressful very fast.