River Island Employee Review
At work i focus mainly on stock replenishment which involves taking certain stock from the stock room and bringing it out onto the floor as items on the floor are purchased. We also restock the stock room when a delivery comes in. We work in a team environment and the staff are friendly and welcoming. the hardest part of the job is getting used to the stock room as it is a vast area, and so it takes time to learn where everything is held. Management is usually helpful as well.
Ratings by category
Not enough hours on offer
It was ok but overworked underpaid you get trapped cause you think your earning loads but really it's nothing. Management earned more to do nothing or question work they gave you and you followed it was just a rollercoaster of telling them you did as they asked and they never understand you.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Island. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,586 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about River Island
- What interview questions do they ask at River Island?4 people answered
- What is the River Island employee discount?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at River Island?3 people answered
- Does River Island require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does River…3 people answered
- How long does it normally take to get a response after submitting a CV?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at River Island?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at River Island?One person answered
- Hi what are the shifts like as in time (9-5etc) in the Dublin stores?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at River Island?One person answered
- What age do River Island hire from?
See all questions and answers
River Island Reviews by Job Title
River Island Reviews by Location