River Island

River Island Employee Review

View all River Island reviews

Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 June 2018
At work i focus mainly on stock replenishment which involves taking certain stock from the stock room and bringing it out onto the floor as items on the floor are purchased. We also restock the stock room when a delivery comes in. We work in a team environment and the staff are friendly and welcoming. the hardest part of the job is getting used to the stock room as it is a vast area, and so it takes time to learn where everything is held. Management is usually helpful as well.
Cons
Not enough hours on offer

Other River Island Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlow20 February 2020
I hated my time here. What started off as a dream job turned into a nightmare. So competitive, they watch your every move, search your bags, you not allowed put your jacket on before you leave the store or have your jacket on near the stock room. They don’t trust you from the beginning. It was so competitive and it was very click-y
Just dont
Operastions manager and Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 February 2020
It was ok but overworked underpaid you get trapped cause you think your earning loads but really it's nothing. Management earned more to do nothing or question work they gave you and you followed it was just a rollercoaster of telling them you did as they asked and they never understand you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Island. Our community is ready to answer.