Romayos

Romayos Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Fun workplace

Working at romayos you will meet fun and interesting people who are all kind and easy to work with under any circumstances, management are also very nice and accommodating

Pros

Free lunches, weekly rosters and pay, smoke breaks

Cons

Short breaks, lack of hours

A place to grow

I started working for the company on a customer service level, I have since progressed to a management position, with further options for growth laid out for me. The family dynamic of the business is great, the management teams are always available to help. This job can suit everyone, be it a transitionary job while at university or be it a career choice. Some of my colleagues have gone on to run their own stores with the assistance of the company.

It helps to work under pressure in busy time .

This job gave me to meet strong people, and teach me how to work in a team, to do more things at the same time, to focus on busy time. It's that type of job where everything it's come like chain efect.

Nice Place to work for busy and save place

I had a good experience with them, it is good if you need to get experience want to have money and do some extra cash. if you don't have experience is fine as they train you.

Pros

Flexible hours. you can have during the week off or the weekend

Cons

Long hours and busy

productive workplace

I enjoyed working with the public and offering my help to customers and my work colleagues. I had a strong relationship with all of my work colleagues and regular customers.

Pros

Free lunch

nice place

my work day is a nice day . I learned a lots of thinks . the permanent contact whit clients help me to develope skills such as good communication The relationship between me and co-workers its cooperative I like work part of the team .

Pros

special offers for the lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Romayos?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Romayos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Romayos with

Learn about Romayos in popular locations

• Romayos