Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire, South County, Dublin
• Recruitment, consultancy.
• Working alongside the Operations Manager and attending daily operations meetings.
• Managing security teams. Organising rosters and ensuring smooth running of ongoing staffing requirements.
• Building and maintaining strong relations with the local Police force and other related services.
• Identifying and organising the security requirements for all events, including high-profile events such as the Festival of World Cultures, the AGM for the multinational CRH, conferences and galas, with such clients as: Microsoft, Model United Nations, John Player, St Andrews College, The Irish Times, Bank of Ireland, Tesco, the live televised Miss Ireland Contest, Ambassador and Presidential luncheons.
• Monitoring security systems, including the compiling and recording of CCTV footage for internal and external investigations in partnership with the local Police force (Garda Shiocanna.)
• Overseeing the vigilant adherence of security, fire, health and safety procedures by all team members.
• Leading internal security investigations i.e. where unlawful team member conduct is apparent.
• Responding to emergency situations/disturbances, and making arrests where necessary.
• Report writing and cash handling.
• Ongoing interaction with members of the public.
• Dealing with prestigious hotel guests, including celebrities and politicians.