Rugbytots Dublin Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
A very fun and rewarding job.
Head Coach (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 June 2018
Rugbytots was a great stepping stone to improving my CV and getting the teaching job I wanted.

A great way to make some spare cash at the weekends, as well as make new friends with other coaches in the same boat as myself.

Started off as an Assistant Coach and with training included, First Aid Courses and even some really great Christmas and Summer parties I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Rugbytots.

They always try to accommodate you and set you up in a venue as close to your home as possible. Never had to travel very far and if I did, I was compensated.

A typical day with Rugbytots didn't last very long and usually finished by 12pm on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. This left me lots of time to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Kids and Parents both get involved in the classes to make the job even easier for us as coaches.

Would love to keep coaching with Rugbytots but other commitments have unfortunately taken up my weekends. Would highly recommend working here, managemnet are lovely and friendly.
Pros
Flexible with arranging time off and classes only take place Sat & Sun mornings until 12pm usuall.
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rugbytots Dublin. Our community is ready to answer.

Rugbytots Dublin Reviews by Job Title