Informal with standard HR questions
Agency and company will do assesment day like normal airlines...
After applying for an interview, we are contacted via e-mail or phone call, when accepted an open day is set for an interview, composed by an english test at first (to rule out any people who don't know english), then a slideshow is given by a Company person to make sure everyone is onboard with the conditions of the job, followed by an individual interview questioning about previous jobs and reason why we would like to become a Cabin Crew. Also some paperwork is given.
- What is the interview procedure for an office job at Ryanair?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Ryanair?One person answered
- How do they decide where you will be based?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ryanair? What are the steps along the way…One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Ryanair?One person answered
- Is it possible to have a forearm tattoo when working for Ryanair CC once it is covered? Do they allo…
- Do they hire people who wears glasses?Can you go to the assesment day with glasses on?Or do you need…
- Do we need an European passport to join Rayan Air career ?
- Hello guys. So, im writing because ryanair asked me for references of the last 5 years before tje co…
- Desktop Support - Shift