Ryanair

Ryanair Employee Reviews

Ireland66 reviews
This kind of job need flexible and proactive people, who knows the rule of safety for themself and especially for others. Who work as cabi crew work in a environment with many people, so you need patience, good listening, passion, you need to be fast and concentrate. Dealing with problem is on daily basis.
Is an amazing experience. You get to know different people, the roster is good, you work 5 days and have 3 days off, and staff travel so you can travel for more or less 40€ per ticket, which should be much cheaper or for free but still not too bad.
Sometimes really long days, too much pressure about selling onboard and supervisors which don’t help you anything. The salary, is just a joke, if you’re based in Dublin, good luck!
Pros
Roster
Cons
All the rest
Busy and a lot of work to do in the airline industry. A lot of projects, nice people to work with and multiple software development teams in Madrid and in Poland.
Great place to work in. Fast paced environment especially towards end of month. Everyone on my team are lovely. We all work to achieve the same goals.
Apoyaba a la dirección en el trato con los clientes VIP
Ondanks dat ik dankzij Ryanair mijn droom kon verwezenlijken, is het een van de grootste fouten van mijn leven geweest.
Job is interesting, different and I love it. Management is poor, no one care about staff members and the working conditions are terrible!!! But anyway I will never regret for choosing this job. It taught me a lot of new things and I experienced a lot of great (and not that great) adventures.
I recommend this job experience to everyone. The most fun part of the job was working with your friends and as a team, everyone was very supportive. Great experience overall.
Management spent more energy trying to find out ways to derail employees than nurture them. You don't expect respect when you go there or even expect to earn it, but even the fundamentals of having manners alludes them. The industry is exciting to work in, and potential to achieve both a successful company and healthy work place is alien to management. And HR facilitates, likely through no fault of there own, as placemats to hot frazzled tempers, ignorance and prop the "billy-big-bulls" egos that walk the floor bow legged with pointless self importance. At the end of the day everyone prances to the piper.

I enjoyed the work I began doing, and enjoyed my immediate peers. They too are long gone with the mutual zen like feeling you get when you realise Detective Roger Murtaugh is right.
Small money! Very bad management! Hours are crazy!
Loved the job itself but supervisors and management make it very bad !! .............................
Horrendous place to work, manager is one of the worst and most incompetent people to work for. No people or management skills. The staff that replaced me have left and have been replaced themselves since i have left. High turn over of staff because of the above. Hr have no interest in dealing with this poor management style.
Stressful job. Great place to start and make experience. High responsabilities and salary too low for the insane working hours. Pressure on sales and no sick payment.
very bad overall experience with this company. Dont get treated properly, no social life and bad structure. please re-consider your job if you want to work here. no staff benefits.
Ryanair Labs
Great Team, very welcoming, alot of knowledge base shared when starting.

Documenting of solutions is key here as so many systems implemented
Great company to start your career in aviation. Excellent for people who love to travel and meet new people plus learn new culture. In my own experience working there 5 years I do recommend to everyone
Overall I love this job. If you enjoy working with people in a fast paced environment, this is perfect.
The overall management is a little bit lacking.

The hardest part of a typical day would be working on earlies and having to wake up at 3-4am, especially in the winter.

The best part of a typical day for myself is having a happy client. I love helping the passengers and having them be genuinely thankful at the end of their flight. There will always be rude passengers but you have to laugh it off and not let their bad attitude affect your day.
Cons
Muito boa empresa para começar a trabalhar e ter experiência o mau é não ter transferência para Lisboa, e as transferências são quase raras.
Pros
Staff travel
Cons
Não fornecem comida
Job where you will meet people of all walks of life. Sometimes you'll love it and sometimes you'll hate it. Good stepping stone for those who want to gain some experience (and that you will) and move on to get a job with airline that treats their employees better.
Pros
good amount of time off
Cons
management
Ryanair Company is good..but can be improved. Its staff should be treated better, the salary definitely should improve for the amount of things we do and the hours we are working at, for example at 3am.
Pros
travel cheep
Cons
small salary
Ryanair allows you to do what you are best at and get involved in any projects that are going on. The CEO and Z team are very regimented in terms of weekly work and getting the job done. While that gets watered down the lower you go,(depending on the director or dept head) it helps the good people develop themselves and their own work ethic to a high standard.
Pros
Great experience and exposure to work that you wouldnt get elsewhere.
Cons
Long hours and no flexibility and no benefits.
I rated two stars just because of my beloved colleagues, Whoever thinks aviation is a fashionable and cool environment should definitely abandon this idea when applying for Ryanair. Exhausting shifts, poor management, zero empathy and appreciation for the employee's work. Money absolutely not worth the health loss this job implies. I worked three years for this disgraceful company, with no advancements (promotions are just random, unless you're very good at selling those ridiculous scratchcards) and ended up with a depression diagnosis from my doctor. I was not an exception as everybody in that company at some point experiences a mental meltdown. This applies to Dublin base at least.
Pros
Cons
all