Ryanair

Ryanair Employee Reviews

I would highly recommend working for Ryanair.It is a very happy place to work and excellent uniform. I found everybody very friendly and helpful. I would be delighted to return
Pros
Can get a chance to leave shift early
Cons
Not enough pay
Ryanair expect everything from you and want to pay you nothing, the bullying and harassing from managers and even the HR department is despicable, the place is toxic.
Pros
Cons
Toxic workplace
Loved working for Ryanair. The experience I gained was second to none. The people are incredible and very professional. Very fast paced work environment with little room for mistakes. Great social clubs.
Pros
Staff Travel
Cons
Salary is less than most in aviation
It is a good place to start your career in aviation and then move on if you really want to grow and develop your career. At Ryanair you will meet different people especially in a big base like Dublin but not all of them are professionals. In fact you will notice that most supervisors care only about the on board sales and they stress you about it and in the end you end up taking less commission than your actual sales.But most of the days pass nicely as most of the crew is fun to work with. However, some of the base supervisors really want to help you but they get pressured by above to push you about the sales and to be unreasonably strict when others just enjoy it as it comes naturally for them. Salary and pay rate is low for Dublin but you can manage in normal circumstances without the current crisis. There is no recognition unless you are a top seller or the report everyone kinda guy or both. If I would do it again? For personal reasons and for the easy entry to aviation yes.
Pros
Easy entry and good roster 5/3
Cons
Salary, management, constant stress about sales, no recognition.
Is an amazing experience. You get to know different people, the roster is good, you work 5 days and have 3 days off, and staff travel so you can travel for more or less 40€ per ticket, which should be much cheaper or for free but still not too bad. Sometimes really long days, too much pressure about selling onboard and supervisors which don’t help you anything. The salary, is just a joke, if you’re based in Dublin, good luck!
Pros
Roster
Cons
All the rest
This kind of job need flexible and proactive people, who knows the rule of safety for themself and especially for others. Who work as cabi crew work in a environment with many people, so you need patience, good listening, passion, you need to be fast and concentrate. Dealing with problem is on daily basis.
Busy and a lot of work to do in the airline industry. A lot of projects, nice people to work with and multiple software development teams in Madrid and in Poland.
Great place to work in. Fast paced environment especially towards end of month. Everyone on my team are lovely. We all work to achieve the same goals.
Apoyaba a la dirección en el trato con los clientes VIP
Ondanks dat ik dankzij Ryanair mijn droom kon verwezenlijken, is het een van de grootste fouten van mijn leven geweest.
Job is interesting, different and I love it. Management is poor, no one care about staff members and the working conditions are terrible!!! But anyway I will never regret for choosing this job. It taught me a lot of new things and I experienced a lot of great (and not that great) adventures.
I recommend this job experience to everyone. The most fun part of the job was working with your friends and as a team, everyone was very supportive. Great experience overall.
Management spent more energy trying to find out ways to derail employees than nurture them. You don't expect respect when you go there or even expect to earn it, but even the fundamentals of having manners alludes them. The industry is exciting to work in, and potential to achieve both a successful company and healthy work place is alien to management. And HR facilitates, likely through no fault of there own, as placemats to hot frazzled tempers, ignorance and prop the "billy-big-bulls" egos that walk the floor bow legged with pointless self importance. At the end of the day everyone prances to the piper. I enjoyed the work I began doing, and enjoyed my immediate peers. They too are long gone with the mutual zen like feeling you get when you realise Detective Roger Murtaugh is right.
Small money! Very bad management! Hours are crazy! Loved the job itself but supervisors and management make it very bad !! .............................
Horrendous place to work, manager is one of the worst and most incompetent people to work for. No people or management skills. The staff that replaced me have left and have been replaced themselves since i have left. High turn over of staff because of the above. Hr have no interest in dealing with this poor management style.
Stressful job. Great place to start and make experience. High responsabilities and salary too low for the insane working hours. Pressure on sales and no sick payment.
very bad overall experience with this company. Dont get treated properly, no social life and bad structure. please re-consider your job if you want to work here. no staff benefits.
Ryanair Labs Great Team, very welcoming, alot of knowledge base shared when starting. Documenting of solutions is key here as so many systems implemented
Great company to start your career in aviation. Excellent for people who love to travel and meet new people plus learn new culture. In my own experience working there 5 years I do recommend to everyone
Overall I love this job. If you enjoy working with people in a fast paced environment, this is perfect. The overall management is a little bit lacking. The hardest part of a typical day would be working on earlies and having to wake up at 3-4am, especially in the winter. The best part of a typical day for myself is having a happy client. I love helping the passengers and having them be genuinely thankful at the end of their flight. There will always be rude passengers but you have to laugh it off and not let their bad attitude affect your day.
Cons
Muito boa empresa para começar a trabalhar e ter experiência o mau é não ter transferência para Lisboa, e as transferências são quase raras.
Pros
Staff travel
Cons
Não fornecem comida
  1. Employee reviews