Ryanair

Ryanair Employee Reviews

I would highly recommend working for Ryanair.It is a very happy place to work and excellent uniform. I found everybody very friendly and helpful. I would be delighted to return
Pros
Can get a chance to leave shift early
Cons
Not enough pay
Awful pay! Couldn’t live on it. By the time you pay some bills and car (fuel & other bits and bobs) I had nothing left. The only way you get good ish money is if you are cabin manager. Good thing I lived at home otherwise I couldn’t be able to afford anything. Some months I got £600-£1200 Others £400
Pros
Made good friends (staff)
Cons
Work long hour in summer, not needed in the winter. Pay is bad. Hours are awful. No food on 12-14 hour days.
Basically it's really a nice place to work with great salary but you must start with a high stake because the raises are low. And it's a really fast paces environment with a lot of changes so be prepared for it.
Pros
great salary, possibilities to learn something new
Cons
low raises
Ryanair expect everything from you and want to pay you nothing, the bullying and harassing from managers and even the HR department is despicable, the place is toxic.
Pros
Cons
Toxic workplace
El suelo es bajo ajustado al convenio recientemente renovado, trabajas 6 días libras 3. Contrato de 5 y 6 meses con 40 horas como mínimo al mes a 7/8 euros. Una vez terminado entras en la bolsa de empleo con una espera de 6 meses para volver a entrar y ya en el segundo contrato con un mínimo de 80 horas en una temporada normal (sin virus) es fácil hacer bastantes horas extras pagadas a parte
Pros
Seguro con Asepeyo
Cons
Sueldo bajo
Really fun working inside a plain, team work also very productive and chalenging when you have 4 flights per day. I consider a fun work too and a lot of team work specially during, emergency situations on board. We would have to study too and do all kind of exame. I worked in Faro but also in Germany
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Short breaks
Job is beautiful but management is simply a nightmare. I'm really sorry I had to leave just because of that. But the work is very enjoyable and two days are never the same.
vender durante los vuelos para conseguir ascender de puesto o cambio de base
Management treats you like you are not even human.Company close eyes on the management behaviour certainly too busy doing its own misdeed.If you do want a first experience in aviation with them runaway from Stansted based apart if you like moral harassment on a daily basis.A lot of other stuff to say just to conclude do not go to this airlines.
Pros
You have some discount on flight. You can met a few amazing people
Cons
Loved working for Ryanair. The experience I gained was second to none. The people are incredible and very professional. Very fast paced work environment with little room for mistakes. Great social clubs.
Pros
Staff Travel
Cons
Salary is less than most in aviation
Worked there for 2 years the management is full of bullies and if you can stand up for yourself you'll have a target on your back from day one there is no communication between them or us and basically it's a do what your told or your fired
Pros
Working on live aircraft
Cons
Everything else about PAML
It has lot of potentials to work here, you have some possibility to change positions. The management is usually unprofessional, favoritism as its best.
It is a good place to start your career in aviation and then move on if you really want to grow and develop your career. At Ryanair you will meet different people especially in a big base like Dublin but not all of them are professionals. In fact you will notice that most supervisors care only about the on board sales and they stress you about it and in the end you end up taking less commission than your actual sales.But most of the days pass nicely as most of the crew is fun to work with. However, some of the base supervisors really want to help you but they get pressured by above to push you about the sales and to be unreasonably strict when others just enjoy it as it comes naturally for them. Salary and pay rate is low for Dublin but you can manage in normal circumstances without the current crisis. There is no recognition unless you are a top seller or the report everyone kinda guy or both. If I would do it again? For personal reasons and for the easy entry to aviation yes.
Pros
Easy entry and good roster 5/3
Cons
Salary, management, constant stress about sales, no recognition.
They don't care about their employees, they request a lot from them and give way too little back.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
Everything else
Is just toxic to work for this company and I will not encourage anyone to go looking for work there
Pros
Non
Cons
Stress to sale and not think of safety evb
Manque de communications Pour le reste super boite
Is an amazing experience. You get to know different people, the roster is good, you work 5 days and have 3 days off, and staff travel so you can travel for more or less 40€ per ticket, which should be much cheaper or for free but still not too bad. Sometimes really long days, too much pressure about selling onboard and supervisors which don’t help you anything. The salary, is just a joke, if you’re based in Dublin, good luck!
Pros
Roster
Cons
All the rest
i loved working for Ryanair as it was such a fun job however once payday came i felt like it wasn't enough money for me to live on considering i moved half way across the country to work for them and i couldn't afford my bills due to the pay not being good enough, also we only ever spent 25 mins in any destination we flew to which was a bit disheartening but i sadly had to leave due to insufficient funds and having to move home however i feel like if the pay was good enough i would definitely still of been working for them.
Pros
travel europe
Cons
quick turnarounds, pay
Ryanair de Faro empresa só para amigos do Pedro Brito, os outros não teem colaboração nem ajuda nenhuma. Não voltam. Eu tenho experiência em mais duas empresas de handling e nunca vi nada igual
Pros
Não tem
Cons
Todas
This company does not care about their employees. You cannot suggest or give your opinion about anything. The most mediocre CS managment that I have evere seen in my 15 years of experience. Avoid this company as much as you can!
Pros
Non
Cons
Company's culture
Fast paced, stressful work. When there is work, everyone wants to know the problem, before you were able to find what the problem actually is. The main drive is to keep the aircraft flying.