Ryanair

Ryanair Employee Reviews in Dublin

This kind of job need flexible and proactive people, who knows the rule of safety for themself and especially for others. Who work as cabi crew work in a environment with many people, so you need patience, good listening, passion, you need to be fast and concentrate. Dealing with problem is on daily basis.
Como qualquer empresa internacional de grande envergadura, a Ryanair demonstra uma cultura corporativa saliente, em que a gestão de passageiros e aeronaves e muito eficiente.
Pros
Viagens a custo muito reduzido, tempo livre exponenciado
Cons
Horarios desfasados do resto da sociedade
the jobs and tasks i was carrying out didn't really appeal to me because my interests were within different elements of employment. still a great working environment however
You never get the feeling that you really matter to the company, you're just a number who can be easily replaced. Good place to gain experience as you do learn a lot about the airline industry, but DEFINITELY not a place to stay for a long time as the atmosphere just wears you down. No flexi time even though they advertise it in some of their job descriptions. No free food although the canteen is cheap. Don't work here if you're used to benefits as there are none!
Pros
Attractive office
Cons
Toxic culture
Era El responsable de cabina de un Boeing 737. Un ambiente estimulante, situaciones cada dia diferentes, companeros de Trabajo tambien cada dia diferentes lo hacian un Trabajo que todavia hecho de menos.
Pros
Staff Travel en todo el network, turnos
Cons
Situación conctractual
Wont job i have ever done in my life! They dont care about their crew they make them pay 3€ for water you could be dieing on the plane and they would make you pay very long hours and only getting payed when in the air you can have 3-5 hour delay and not get paid not even water for yourself has to be the worst airline to work for!
Cons
I have worked at Ryanair for almost a year and in that time I have learnt a great deal. I work in Accounts Payable as a representative for the engineering accounts. You learn something new every day at Ryanair and the volume of work certainly keeps you on your toes. The open office theme along with a games room and a trendy canteen makes it that much more attractive.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Extremely fluid work place. Every case and client was looked after from the start of the case until it's out come. Being an avaition company customers and their rights are key to the success of the airline and therefore they cases were dealt with expeditiously and with great care. collecting all the information relating to each case was particullary challenging but also enjoyable. Getting a fair out come for the clients was the main concern for me, and when the case was closed with an amicable outcome it gave me a sense of satisfaction.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
There weren't any
U pay to get to this job. then because YOU paid into it youre Not an asset. Therefore you need to go so new candidates will take over your job and bring their fee with them. Hiring to this company is a scam on (mostly) young people. Hiring generates a lot of profit to the company (both mother company and attached contractors) Hiring and paying for it is a major factor to the bad culture.
Pros
good staff travel once you get there which takes around a year
Cons
crazy pattern of work
It's a good place to learn quick however it's quite stressful. Lot of tasks, they give you a lot of responsibility. no flexible time unfortunately, no free food.
I love to learn and have fun whilst working, I love to meet targets and drive through sales. I get along with everyone. great co-workers the job wasn't hard at all and I enjoyed watching the planes come in
Pros
free flights
Cons
working every weekend
No such thing as a short day here. no health benifits, pay is not always worth the long shifts you do. Get the oppertunity to meet new people and learn new things.
Pros
meet new people aaround the world
Cons
Very long shifts and not always guarenteed pay
This job is all about customer service. You are working with different kinds of customers on a daily basis. It is mainly about customer service and sales, It is a good job. There is 4 cabin crew members on board each flight and we are on either the same roster or diferent rosters. I love my roster. The people on it are fun, friendly and outgoing and it makes your day go by fast. The only reason I am searching for a new job is that I have had my experience flying and also the hours are really long and I am now looking to work on the ground.
Pros
Good Crew
Cons
Long Hours
No possibility to grow Mobbing and bullying from Base Supervisors and Colleagues Exploitation of young foreigners No pay during sick days, delays or turnaround.
I learn many good skills working for this company, such as first aid and great customer service. The management is poor however and no real relationships are even attempted to be made by supervisors with other staff
very stresfull place to work, long hours, sometimes had to do up to six flights a day, very unfair holiday policy, very demanding work for body
Pros
Cons
bad management
It was a very good time of my life, when each day was different. I was able to meet all kinds of different people, learned to deal with stressful situations, time pressure and tiredness. Being cabin crew and cabin crew supervisor meant doing a lot of things: selling onboard, giving first aid, communicating with passengers, crew and reporting back to supervisor, doing paper work, dealing with money, being responsible for safety and wellbeing of hundreds of people. At the same time it was fun. I traveled the world and met lots of my friends during this work period. Now I am older and have family I would prefer to stay on the ground, but still be able to make travelling a pleasure for Dublin airport passengers.
Pros
travelling, learning
Cons
very long hours
I deal on a daily basis with providing group fare quotations to international travel agencies who wish to fly with Ryanair. I deal with a wide variety of countries and airports in dealing with any issues that may arise with group bookings.
Pros
Scope for career advancement
Cons
The role is rather monotonous
In ryanair it is a high pressure environment but it is a nice place to work. Due to the nature of the industry everything has to be traceable and completed in a timely manner
A typical day in work is, we get briefed, we do security checks on the aircraft and then we board the passengers. After, we would then make sure everyone is seated and then perform the safety demo. Following this, we are in the air, we set up the bar and trolleys and start to give the passengers what they want from collecting their rubbish to first aid. When we come in to land we then secure the cabin making sure everyone is safe and then after landing we disembark the passengers, clean the aircraft and then start another three flights with the same process (minus the briefing). This is our shift for one day. We work five days a week. It is very hard work as our lunch breaks don't exist and we are constantly moving. We have to work fast and make sure everything is safe and most of all clean. We rotate staff daily. Our crew consist of six people each day. I've learnt so much about different people, both as passengers and staff. I also learned that everyone has high expectations and it is my job to meet these demands. The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling to different countries and seeing the behavior of different races. It gives the sense of unity because such different cultures and varieties of langues are only a few hours apart. The hardest part of the job is not being able to sit down, rest or take a break during our long shift. If we are lucky we might get a few minutes to shovel a bit of food into ourselves while someone else is nice enough to look over your section while you do so. But all the same, you must be constantly vigilant. This is why I give - more...
My day at work starts at the airport in the ryanair crewroom/meeting room doing our pre-flight briefing. 45 mins before the schedule flight time we do our security checks inside the aircraft to ensure that the airplane is able to fly, then we board the passengers , do our security checks again and fly to our destination. in two years experience with ryanair i gained a nice communication skill and a good solving problems skills , dealing with different types of costumers from different countries. I feel better knowing that i work in a team as we could have unforeseen at any time. the main part of our job is before the take off and the landing , apart from that the rest is really enjoyable.