Ryanair

Ryanair

Ryanair Employee Review

Nice experience but low salary.

Great opportunity to have the experience as a cabin crew, but unfortunately the salary is not good to live well. I do miss flying, and it would be better if the company would give overnights and increase the salary.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Shocked they get away with it

Worked 6 months for this company - And only stayed the 6months until I received my €600 bonus. A bonus I paid for in advance.Yes - To accept the job, you are required to cover the cost of training €4K+. As a courtesy, they return lump sums on first, second & 6th salary - 6th being the largest. On the condition you stay with the company for at least 12 months. If not, you repay the “Bonuses”.All the while completing an intense 6 week training course, WHILST NOT BEING PAID.That’s before you even see an aircraft !! That’s when the fun starts.If you pass all exams to graduate (standard airline training) - However only allowed one re-sit for the entire training. You excitedly get your wings, ID, Schedule & you’re ready to fly !Fly, fly, fly, fly, fly - Is literally all you do !! Working 5 on 2 off, 5 on 3 off - On rotating weeks of earlies to lates, you are never off the aircraft (EXHAUSTING WORK) - However, the best part.. You only earn, get paid by the hour, for actually flying !!!Consider a flight from Dublin to Manchester (you can do 6 a day) - Flight time we’ll say 45minutes MAX. Think of everything that goes into a flight before the wheels come off the ground (aka, when you actually start to be paid). Think about the cleaning, the security checks, the boarding, the briefings, the demo, securing for take off - And then all in reverse for landing. All that time on the ground, supposedly keeping safety at the highest standard.. takes a good 1.5hrs, and you’re paid for the 45mins (and usually less in good weather). That’s what your paid for that sector. 45 minutes of -
Same roleSame location

Great opportunity to start as cabin crew

To start is a good company but to make a carreer is not because we have bad conditions for the employees . Its a great company because give you the course for free and the trainingnis very good

Pros

Non hard work

Cons

Delays
Same location

Miejsce pracy

Nie polecam tego pracodawcy. Kadra zarządzająca jest zupełnie niewykwalifikowana co z kolei ma niezwykle negatywny wpływ na pracowników.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryanair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Ryanair with

• Ryanair
  • Nice experience but low salary.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?