SAP Employee Reviews

Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
At SAP, I felt extremely welcome right from the get-go. A large part of that was thanks to my manager who was very patient and supportive throughout as he knew this was my first professional environment. Everyone I met throughout my time there was lovely.
+ Excellent for work life balance, nice colleagues, respect and transparency are valued - Salary may not be best compared to other companies of similar scale/business. Career growth is quite slow.
Success Factors support engineer is the most toxic job you could ever have, No progression and constant stress. You are given way too much of a workload that is completely unrealistic and are micromanaged. They think that the support engineers have no brain.
Work life balance is great and definitely a positive. Food there is great because its free but its not of the highest quality and is a downfall. The salary for an intern does not compete with some of the other big companies in tech such as Amazon, Google or Microsoft.
Me gustó trabajar en SAP. Las personas con las que trabajé eran adorables. SAP me permitió trabajar en un proyecto con personas procedentes de varios continentes.
Lots of work every day. Decent Salaries. Well organized company with development opportunities. Good work environment equipped with commodities for your everyday work.
An excellent company to work for with a great work life balance Excellent leader in the Irish Managing Director Culture is very much one of support
Pros
free lunch, flexi work arrangements
Cons
lack of public transport
Working in SAP Ireland provides some nice perks such as: - great management - good work/life balance - interesting project - a nice human culture which is the most interesting part
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
SAP provide great service to partners and customer but also provide great management to employees. Lay back - culture/management with enough freedom to do your job without having your boss breathing at your neck. Salaries are low that in the market (unfortunate) but will depend as well on your position. Free lunch WFH
Pros
Free lunch, Wfh, Gym, free parking
Cons
low salary, the company (sodexo) that provides the lunch is getting worse
Excellent work-life balance, great management, lack of career progression. Too centralized in Germany, where employees are further benefited. The management is occasionally too busy to be able to coach the employees.
Pros
Many benefits, great work-life balance, no micromanagement.
Cons
Lack of career progression
Avoid SuccessFactors support teams - they aren't investing in the teams enough and so teams are stressed, high leaving rate, low morale, metric focused management coupled with insane day to day functional expectations... daft place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything else
Not good environment in few of the departments. There are a lot of nice people. It is very hard to get promoted. Salary is low. They invest most of the turnover in development so few left for employee. But is a good company over all. There are worst
Environnement de travail agréable, personnel amical et à l'écoute, locaux propres. Je recommande.
Fantastic place to work & learn. So many opportunities to develop & drive your career if you want to. Free lunches, flexi time, brilliant benefits & great team to be part of! The diverse workforce means there's always new initiatives & communities to learn from.
Pros
Free lunch, flexi time!
SAP was a real laid back place to work, but they keep you busy. Management did their part to make sure everyone was always doing something so it made your work day go by faster.
Buen ambiente de trabajo y equipo internacional y muy colaborador.
The term team ethic gets mentioned frequently in official conference calls, however, it is important to realise quickly that you can only rely on yourself in a pinch.
Good flexitime working hours and optional overtime available for additional income or time in lieu. Excellent working conditions and culture that supports the engineer to do complex problem solving and root cause analysis.
SAP is one of the best Companies I have worked for. Great Team, great atmosphere and a Company that makes you part of the achievements
I truly enjoy being a Partner Service Advisor and help my assigned partners to grow their business. My typical day at work, start by answering many emails, usually they concern certifications matters or portal access issues. I then plan my day with different targeted calls in order to show partner the business value of new products and tools. I support them in pitching these to their end customers to further develop their business. I encourage innovation adoption to be leader in the market, I advise on marketing tools for more visibility as well as checking the administrative compliance of the partnership. I support Account Managers I managing pipeline and creating leads. In parallel, I also enable partners to pass their audit certification which is another stream of revenue given by maintenance. Management is really encouraging, give a lot of freedom and extremely focused in people development. My colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds and they are all very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job is to get the partners to on board new products as the investment part is always the more critical. I extremely enjoy talking to my partners, getting to know them and their business. Being of help to extend their business and reach more customer is just really satisfying.
Pros
Flexible hours and free lunch
Cons
heavy workload
  1. Employee reviews