SAP Employee Review

Best Place to Work For

4 June 2020
Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
25 May 2020
UX Designer (Former Employee) - Dublin
At SAP, I felt extremely welcome right from the get-go. A large part of that was thanks to my manager who was very patient and supportive throughout as he knew this was my first professional environment. Everyone I met throughout my time there was lovely.
20 September 2019
IT Technician in the Centre of Expertise (Former Employee) - Dublin
Work life balance is great and definitely a positive. Food there is great because its free but its not of the highest quality and is a downfall. The salary for an intern does not compete with some of the other big companies in tech such as Amazon, Google or Microsoft.
24 October 2018
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Lots of work every day. Decent Salaries. Well organized company with development opportunities. Good work environment equipped with commodities for your everyday work.