SAP Employee Review

Dynamic Work

11 August 2015
I truly enjoy being a Partner Service Advisor and help my assigned partners to grow their business.
My typical day at work, start by answering many emails, usually they concern certifications matters or portal access issues.

I then plan my day with different targeted calls in order to show partner the business value of new products and tools. I support them in pitching these to their end customers to further develop their business. I encourage innovation adoption to be leader in the market, I advise on marketing tools for more visibility as well as checking the administrative compliance of the partnership. I support Account Managers I managing pipeline and creating leads. In parallel, I also enable partners to pass their audit certification which is another stream of revenue given by maintenance.

Management is really encouraging, give a lot of freedom and extremely focused in people development.

My colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds and they are all very helpful and kind.

The hardest part of the job is to get the partners to on board new products as the investment part is always the more critical.

I extremely enjoy talking to my partners, getting to know them and their business. Being of help to extend their business and reach more customer is just really satisfying.
Pros
Flexible hours and free lunch
Cons
heavy workload
23 December 2019
Support Engineer- Success Factors (Former Employee) - Galway
Success Factors support engineer is the most toxic job you could ever have, No progression and constant stress. You are given way too much of a workload that is completely unrealistic and are micromanaged. They think that the support engineers have no brain.
10 June 2018
Cloud Product Support (Former Employee) - Galway
Avoid SuccessFactors support teams - they aren't investing in the teams enough and so teams are stressed, high leaving rate, low morale, metric focused management coupled with insane day to day functional expectations... daft place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything else
15 March 2018
Senior Audit Specialist (Former Employee) - Galway
Not good environment in few of the departments. There are a lot of nice people. It is very hard to get promoted. Salary is low. They invest most of the turnover in development so few left for employee. But is a good company over all. There are worst