SAP Employee Review

Excellent work-life balance, great management.

11 June 2018
Excellent work-life balance, great management, lack of career progression. Too centralized in Germany, where employees are further benefited. The management is occasionally too busy to be able to coach the employees.
Pros
Many benefits, great work-life balance, no micromanagement.
Cons
Lack of career progression
4 June 2020
Computer Engineer (Current Employee) - Dublin
Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
25 May 2020
UX Designer (Former Employee) - Dublin
At SAP, I felt extremely welcome right from the get-go. A large part of that was thanks to my manager who was very patient and supportive throughout as he knew this was my first professional environment. Everyone I met throughout my time there was lovely.
20 September 2019
IT Technician in the Centre of Expertise (Former Employee) - Dublin
Work life balance is great and definitely a positive. Food there is great because its free but its not of the highest quality and is a downfall. The salary for an intern does not compete with some of the other big companies in tech such as Amazon, Google or Microsoft.