SAP Employee Review

Outward appearances can be misleading

17 May 2017
The term team ethic gets mentioned frequently in official conference calls, however, it is important to realise quickly that you can only rely on yourself in a pinch.
31 January 2018
Same role
Consultant (Current Employee) - Galway
Fantastic place to work & learn. So many opportunities to develop & drive your career if you want to. Free lunches, flexi time, brilliant benefits & great team to be part of! The diverse workforce means there's always new initiatives & communities to learn from.
Pros
Free lunch, flexi time!
4 June 2020
Same location
Computer Engineer (Current Employee) - Dublin
Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
25 May 2020
Same location
UX Designer (Former Employee) - Dublin
At SAP, I felt extremely welcome right from the get-go. A large part of that was thanks to my manager who was very patient and supportive throughout as he knew this was my first professional environment. Everyone I met throughout my time there was lovely.