SAP Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,490 reviews
Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
SAP cares about its employees and take care of them even during the current pandemic they are making sure we are safe and have the work life balance we need to care for ourselves and our families.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Nice place to work and the company gives during the day snaks such as fruits, coockies and many kind of coffe.The worst part is that, the managemenet accept all the criticism from clients, whatever if it make sense or not and let the client change the resources as their own willing, destabilizing the team.
Best place to work. Here we not only develop technically but we improve our interpersonal skills. Good mix of different cultures. Both fun and work is part of the SAP.
Pros
Free lunches
I believe SAP is a great company with many perks. High paying job compared to others in the same field. Great benefits. My department was small and just a few people so it was boring at times but what can you do.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, pay, job security, benefits
Cons
I believe that my department did not had job culture, I can’t talk for Rotherham departments since they were always having fun
It is a great place to work and to work there is enjoyable. People were smart and knowledgeable. Work was at the pace you set it. My typical day was reading what needed to be done and work on the projects that were assigned to me. Supporting management in their tasks on special projects for certain clients from presentations, to new development projects, to partnerships. Hardest part of the job was trying to find the right plane to fly home on. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the timeline given for a project and knowing I did my best and management was appreciative of the work I had completed.
Pros
Flexible work style
Cons
grew very quickly
Reorganizations every 6 months were very disruptive with poor execution and rationale. Far too focused to benefiting German segments of the employee base. No effort to review projects' success or failure versus the money invested (no ROI). With the exception of HANA, only new ideas were purchased with acquisitions.
Pros
Great benefits and compensation
Cons
Poor execution in direction, inexcusable behavior in customer facing, non-sales oriented interactions
Company is good if you want to settle down but for staters it is not good.The Pay is minimal with mediocre increments.Work Life balance is good but growth is uncertain.
Pros
Free Lunch, Stress Free Work
Cons
Compensation, Growth
This is the place to join for if you want to grow & gain experience in SAP. You will have vast SAP learning resource at your disposal & no one will stop you to try new things.
Pros
Stress free, Good Working Culture
Cons
Na
SInce I started as a working student, I have realized the great working environment that exist within the company, the flexibility and the opportunities to develop and learn
Pros
free lunch, learning materials, work-life balance, great environment
Cons
If you are more of a big city person then this might not be your ideal place (headquarters)
The job was fine however there was not a lot of room for growth and management was focused on re-organizing instead of developing the individual team.
Worked here for over 10 years. Great place to grow! I started as a contingent work. Fully hired after 1 year and able to apply for internal roles as FTE.
Pros
Free lunch and great benefits
Cons
Culture not inclusive to African Americans
Chaque jour était établie par un petit rituel d'arrivé, le bonjour aux quelques personnes déjà présente le matin puis le café.Ensuite le travail, une alternance entre recherche sur mon projet, mise en place, création et exécution de ma tache puis ensuite documentation de tout ceci!
Team was very nice. There was no work load.
This was truly a great place to work at as there is so much to learn, great culture and community. SAP provides a host of solutions to specialize in and make your career.
SAP Concur is a great name to add on your resume, the company and the product itself was good. It's something that you would brag about to other companies, the only thing that I don't like about was the Filipino Culture happening inside, I hope that they would also to consider learning the different personality types esp for the supervisors, so that they can manage their people well.
Pros
High paying job
Cons
Too much politics
One of the Great place to work. People are innovative and lot of learning and apply opportunity. We work on most of the latest technology in the industry.
Pros
Many
Cons
Worked mostly in SAP and Excel.How to handle customer.Friendly culture.Sometimes will planning,source,execute and delivering.SCM integrates supply and demand management within and across companies.
Pros
lunch
Cons
8hrs
It's good working in SAP. Work culture at SAP is quite good. They maintain work life balance with work from home availability to the employees. They hire contractual employees from accenture, cognizant too.
Be prepared to do everything in you own without much support. My very first day there was no welcome. I was handed a box and the receptionist pointed me to a conf room and told me that was where I was to get set up. The box contained my laptop with printed instructions on how to connect to the network. I joined a remote meeting for new employees where an overview was presented. Later in the day, my new boss sent me an email to check in. This describes the culture of the company- you just have to figure things out on your own. Don't expect any warm and fuzzy welcome.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
People are workaholics and expect you to be one as well
It was a very good experience to work in Sap, as we had fun environment with work environment, except the rotation shift and week off all other benefits were awesome
Pros
Cab, food, goodies
Cons
Rotation shifts and weekends
  1. Employee reviews