SAP Employee Reviews for Service Advisor

Service Advisor1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Dynamic Work
I truly enjoy being a Partner Service Advisor and help my assigned partners to grow their business.
My typical day at work, start by answering many emails, usually they concern certifications matters or portal access issues.

I then plan my day with different targeted calls in order to show partner the business value of new products and tools. I support them in pitching these to their end customers to further develop their business. I encourage innovation adoption to be leader in the market, I advise on marketing tools for more visibility as well as checking the administrative compliance of the partnership. I support Account Managers I managing pipeline and creating leads. In parallel, I also enable partners to pass their audit certification which is another stream of revenue given by maintenance.

Management is really encouraging, give a lot of freedom and extremely focused in people development.

My colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds and they are all very helpful and kind.

The hardest part of the job is to get the partners to on board new products as the investment part is always the more critical.

I extremely enjoy talking to my partners, getting to know them and their business. Being of help to extend their business and reach more customer is just really satisfying.
Pros
Flexible hours and free lunch
Cons
heavy workload
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3