SAP Management reviews

Very good environment of work Got a great learning curve with various experiences in the field if support,project management,escalation management Management is very good taking care of even a single employee to its best Workplace culture is awesome time to time event for people collaboration Overall Best in Place to work for
Success Factors support engineer is the most toxic job you could ever have, No progression and constant stress. You are given way too much of a workload that is completely unrealistic and are micromanaged. They think that the support engineers have no brain.
Working in SAP Ireland provides some nice perks such as: - great management - good work/life balance - interesting project - a nice human culture which is the most interesting part
SAP provide great service to partners and customer but also provide great management to employees. Lay back - culture/management with enough freedom to do your job without having your boss breathing at your neck. Salaries are low that in the market (unfortunate) but will depend as well on your position. Free lunch WFH
Pros
Free lunch, Wfh, Gym, free parking
Cons
low salary, the company (sodexo) that provides the lunch is getting worse
Excellent work-life balance, great management, lack of career progression. Too centralized in Germany, where employees are further benefited. The management is occasionally too busy to be able to coach the employees.
Pros
Many benefits, great work-life balance, no micromanagement.
Cons
Lack of career progression
Avoid SuccessFactors support teams - they aren't investing in the teams enough and so teams are stressed, high leaving rate, low morale, metric focused management coupled with insane day to day functional expectations... daft place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything else
Environnement de travail agréable, personnel amical et à l'écoute, locaux propres. Je recommande.
SAP was a real laid back place to work, but they keep you busy. Management did their part to make sure everyone was always doing something so it made your work day go by faster.
I truly enjoy being a Partner Service Advisor and help my assigned partners to grow their business. My typical day at work, start by answering many emails, usually they concern certifications matters or portal access issues. I then plan my day with different targeted calls in order to show partner the business value of new products and tools. I support them in pitching these to their end customers to further develop their business. I encourage innovation adoption to be leader in the market, I advise on marketing tools for more visibility as well as checking the administrative compliance of the partnership. I support Account Managers I managing pipeline and creating leads. In parallel, I also enable partners to pass their audit certification which is another stream of revenue given by maintenance. Management is really encouraging, give a lot of freedom and extremely focused in people development. My colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds and they are all very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job is to get the partners to on board new products as the investment part is always the more critical. I extremely enjoy talking to my partners, getting to know them and their business. Being of help to extend their business and reach more customer is just really satisfying.
Pros
Flexible hours and free lunch
Cons
heavy workload
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAP?
SAP est a ce jour ma plus importante expérience professionnelle que j'ai effectué durant mon année de césure pendant mes études. J'ai en effet eu l'opportunité de décroché un job dans cette entreprise de progiciel qui est la plus importante au monde dans son domaine. Mon travail consistait à la facturation des commandes effectués par les "sales" au dessus de nous mais également a la finalisation de celle-ci. C'est à dire a la négociation finale auprès du client pour être sur que tous les termes du contrat étaient exactes. Mais également, une partie de ma journée consistait a du "customer service". Il y avait donc dans ce job une grande partie de communication et de relation avec le client final ou les différents partenaires. J'y ai passé une très bonne année mais hélas, les perspectives d'évolution étant limité dans une compagnie aussi importante que celle-ci, j'ai préféré partir au bout d'un an afin de m'offrir la possibilité de monter en grade et de travailler directement en vente par la suite.
Un casting exceptionnel permettant de travailler avec des collaborateurs et managers de qualité. Des objectifs clairs et des récompenses en conséquence.