Salesforce Employee Reviews

IT Provisioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 May 2018
Salesforce is one of the best place to work. Good working environment, good people and excellent management structure. It is a great privilege to work in such a company.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Great culture within the office
Business Development Associate UK/I (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland15 November 2017
From day one Salesforce gave me a real family welcome, inline with their "ohana" motto. Ping Pong table, pool table and regular social events enabled the staff to create real friendships that have transpired into greater collaboration, transparency and success.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Snacks, Wellness Reimbursement, Healthcare
Cons
Location far out from the city center and overcrowded
Great place to work -- highly recommended
Senior Renewal Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 June 2017
This is a great place to work and the culture is amazing.

Only issues are:
-Non Equal Pay for comparable jobs. I trained in people that received more pay than me for the same role.
-Commission was incorrect for 8 consecutive Q's and the process of getting it rectified was very time consuming taking on average 6 months.
--Management made commitments they did not make good on. Again this took alot of time to be rectified via ES (HR).

I left foor the above reasons.
Pros
Culture, Volunteering program 1:1:1, Free food, Work life balance
Cons
getting paid correct, non equal pay for comparable roles
Super
Enterprise Business Developer (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 February 2017
's Werelds beste CRM-oplossing tilt automatisering met Salesforce naar ongekende nieuwe hoogtes met een scala aan cloudgebaseerde tools waarmee je team meer deals binnenhaalt, de productiviteit verbetert en constant nieuwe leads genereert. Geen software. Geen hardware. Geen belemmeringen.
Bonne entreprise mais...
INGENIEUR COMMERCIAL (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 January 2017
Une des meilleures entreprises de Cloud computing au Monde qui sait attirer les talents mais ne sait pas les garder, faire evoluer ses employes
Excellent company
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin11 November 2016
Great company to work for, free snacks, good wages, great support
Very modern and forward thinking company.
The only reason I didn't renew my contract was the 3 hour daily commute to get to them.
Pros
The people
Cons
The location (Leopardstown)
Great company to work for. Great work environment
EMEA CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 September 2016
Fast paced environment, very results orientated, great culture and work environment.
Super première expérience
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 September 2016
Très bonne société à rejoindre pour une 1ere expérience pour apprendre et super beau nom sur le cV.

En revanche pour les plus confirmés, la croissance énorme de l'entreprise la transforme en "IBM like", le champ de responsabilité est donc vite limité.

Super pour un bon début de carrière, après à vous de voir si vous voulez sauter des étapes
Empowering
Sales Program Manager / Sales Strategy (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2015
All focus is on growth - everyone is given freedom to drive as they see fit.

Great talent in the teams - very generous employer.
Pros
Premium product leadership
Cons
Lack of structure
Great
Premier Admin Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santry20 May 2014
I had a great experience working on the Salesforce campaign.
In my last two years I worked as a Premier Admin Analyst and this is the area where I feel I gained the most valuable experience as I had a lot of responsibilities and dealt with the biggest companies using the Salesforce CRM.
What made my experience even more enjoyable was my co-workers and my managers as we all had a very close relationship.
My managers were also the best I ever had the pleasure of working with as they were friendly, helpful firm at times but always fair and very approachable which I think it is not always easy to find.
The hardest part of the job was getting to learn all of the Salesforce features as Salesforce has a vast amount of information and detail and we also all had to take certifications (201,301,401) which were extremely hard to pass.
The easiest part of the job was communicating with customers, as they were mostly System Administrators of very important companies and most of the time they were extremely courteous and easy to deal with.
Also I would like to outline that my workplace was extremely friendly which made it very easy to work in.
Pros
Incentives based on performance
Cons
The salary was not great.
Hard werken waarbij cijfers tellen
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 September 2012
Hard werken waarbij cijfers tellen
Goed salaris en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden
Management is alleen geinteresseerd in cijfers.
Pros
goed salaris en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden
Cons
management is alleen geinteresseerd in cijfers.